What's new

Bane Pre-Release General Discussion Yhread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Man it's been a while since I've been on these boards. With IGAU fading out and having zero interest in MKX, I just had to take my hiatus.

Seeing Bane in today's trailer got me pumped up.

Who's ready to bop some super heroes and villains?

Now if we can get this costume somewhere down the line that'd be great...

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
First thing that came to mind when I saw the Venom tubes in the trailer was getting on here and hoping the Bane counsel was still around. I can't wait for that sweet Venom to be flowing again come May!

Reactions: GAV

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm hoping the Bane counsel returns. I had a lot of fun in there modding and discussing Bane. I've been gone awhile with work so I think I must've missed a "respond or demod" prompt at some point. My life is busy now with my career so if the counsel returns I guess they'll have a different den mother this time around unless it was an accident or something.

Doombawkz always promised to eat my heart and steal my power lol. Might be a good chance for him to try. Here's hoping Bane gets another auto correct super. Soooooo much fun awaits us vs rolls and techs if it returns.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I'm hoping the Bane counsel returns. I had a lot of fun in there modding and discussing Bane. I've been gone awhile with work so I think I must've missed a "respond or demod" prompt at some point. My life is busy now with my career so if the counsel returns I guess they'll have a different den mother this time around unless it was an accident or something.

Doombawkz always promised to eat my heart and steal my power lol. Might be a good chance for him to try. Here's hoping Bane gets another auto correct super. Soooooo much fun awaits us vs rolls and techs if it returns.
Those discussions and figuring tech out as a group was the most fun I had with Injustice. I'm in a similar boat with you, except with school. I'm sure anyone who posts in his character section would contribute though!

Is Doom still around?

Also, I'm wondering if Bane will be like the other returning characters in that he generally has the same moves. Beta is coming up soon, so maybe he'll be included.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
I hope Bane is a bit less clunky in here even though he had incredible dash coverage.

Currently very interested in seeing how Bane and Darkseid play out in this version.

Make sure you guys sign up for the beta.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
He'll be the first one I test out. Hope he's not nearly exactly the same like the other characters returning.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
He's on my short list. I played some of him when I picked up Inj1 to figure it out some and enjoyed the hell out of him.

Thingy

Retired account
I am really looking forward to the customizations(armor) Bane will have. So much potential....

Needless to say, I am maining the shit out of Bane whether he is low tier or high tier. He has always been my favorite DC villain.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Is Doom still around?
I am but I'm not going to main Bane this time around. I'll lab him for old times sake but at the moment my buff gaze is set upon another.

If you guys do start up the convo I'll be happy to join but I doubt most people would be comfortable with me as a mod.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I am but I'm not going to main Bane this time around. I'll lab him for old times sake but at the moment my buff gaze is set upon another.

If you guys do start up the convo I'll be happy to join but I doubt most people would be comfortable with me as a mod.
Oh man I'm in the same boat. Who you thinking of maining this time around?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I cant see myself maining anyone but Bane. My favorite comic villian put into my favorite fighting game not once but twice? Cant pass that up. Im gonna travel as much as I can for this game (work comes first tho) so Im also going to actually have secondaries for tournies but Bane will always be numero uno.

Ill make the council need be once we see the big man on screen for the first time

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Not a fan of Dark Knight Rises Bane's look at all honestly. I'll stick with Bane-borg :)

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
I'm pretty sure he doesn't look as bulky as the first game because when you use his trait there will probably be an animation of his muscles growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.