What's new

Bane Official Combo Thread: "Doo doo doot doo Thats Bane!"

Ahh ok just read bounce, not background bounce. Yea my go to for that is b23 j2 123 air grab, but should probably try other ones. I just go for ease on those.

I dunno if this was found but I found a 100% reset combo with Bane. It's situational with Trait being on level 3, and a little bit hard to combo. But here you go for your swag game winner.

Trait Lvl3, JD3, B23, 11~Charge (37%) Super (54%)

Have fun with this, if it wasn't discovered :p

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I dunno if this was found but I found a 100% reset combo with Bane. It's situational with Trait being on level 3, and a little bit hard to combo. But here you go for your swag game winner.

Trait Lvl3, JD3, B23, 11~Charge (37%) Super (54%)

Have fun with this, if it wasn't discovered :p
Avoidable by any kind of wake-up with invuln frames, but it follows the same idea as the OHVCS

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
So I'm not sure if this was known and could be done beforehand or if it is a product of the new patch, but if you hit them with Infinite Crisis midscreen (which is -8 on block now, if i remember correctly, so it might actually be worth using) and then super as soon as you can afterwards, it will hit them as soon as they get up. Works also if you do an air starter, b.23, f2d3 as well.
Didn't test this against wake ups or jumping though as I only had a few minutes, so it's usefulness might be nil.

Well you can't jump out of it.

But if you do the super as soon as you can, it'll whiff.
After the opponent gets sent across the screen and their legs are almost on the ground seems to be when it connects.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Poor Raven I guess? Most every character except her have full wakeup invincibility.
You have to have a decent amount of it, though. And some decent timing too, if you do it too late or too soon your invuln won't be there or your inputs will get dropped in the cinematic.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You have to have a decent amount of it, though. And some decent timing too, if you do it too late or too soon your invuln won't be there or your inputs will get dropped in the cinematic.
You time it after the cinematic. I did it every time I tried.

so i just watched a bunch of vids in the vids thread and saw people landing down+2 and not doing anything after. outside of weird situations like a down+2 hitting a far martian limb or something, any time you hit with down+2, you have the time and range to juggle with a command grab. don't cancel down+2 into the grab, you can just press down+2, wait to confirm that you've hit, and then do body press.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
If you saw someone not doing something after d.2, it was probably an accident. We can cancel into command grab for a very dirty tick throw, or into charge which catches them if the d.2 hits.

And if we don't do anything after d.2, then instead of juggling with command grab, we can get a full combo (123 xx body press) or a f.3 crossup reset by doing j.2, dash forward, f.3.

Actually there are situations after a down+2 hits where standing 1 won't reach and where you don't have time for a jump+2. In both those situations, body press will still work instead.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What would you guys say are his best b3 and f3 combos? I'm having trouble getting any real damage/setups off either.

MY BANE COMBO COMPILATION

BASIC COMBO PART

ANTI-AIR&WALL COMBO PART

INTERACTION COMBO PART

BOUNCE CANCEL COMBO PART

STAGE ONLY COMBO PART