What's new

Tech - Balanced Balanced Kenshi Tech Thread

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I apologize for the super duper late response but this is all I got with my Kenshi I hope it helps some. Majority of the ideas comes from here with some modifications I think are a little better like the corner throw instead of 22.

If I could like this multiple times I would smash the fuck out of the like button, and I understand using grab as a combo ender in the corner since it does keep them in the corner, but I personally like to put them full screen to annoy them with more zoning. And d4 teleslash is pretty nice, it will be good to sprinkle in along with @themagiccan2 's tech

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
I apologize for the super duper late response but this is all I got with my Kenshi I hope it helps some. Majority of the ideas comes from here with some modifications I think are a little better like the corner throw instead of 22.

errrr... a little off-topic, but.... what was the song that you used in the video..... :p

MrProfDrPepper

by the way are you able to option select those safe strings? I cant test it out since i suck balls at option selecting, it is really really tough on a stick so im still working on it

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

I have quite a bit of tricks, has anyone messed around with 114 yet? it ups his damage in kenjutsu and gives him some interesting combo options like this one.

MrProfDrPepper

I have quite a bit of tricks, has anyone messed around with 114 yet? it ups his damage in kenjutsu and gives him some interesting combo options like this one.
i may have to steal that, and i actually havent given 114 much though, i will go ahead and fuck around with that later, thank you for the suggestion :) if it comes out really fast it might be a good punish option.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I use 114 as a punisher a good bit

What's your other tricks

MrProfDrPepper

thank you for your contribution but we have a better 40% meterless (sorry if i sounded douchey i really didn't mean to sound it) that keeps them in the corner if you would like to use it B32 RK NJP F3 RK 43 telefury (wait for last kick in the 43 string before using telefury) if you have anything else please feel free to post it in the thread so we can either find ways to improve it or we ourselves can implement it into our gameplan.

Thanos_Reign

Follow me on Twitch @Thanos_Reign
thank you for your contribution but we have a better 40% meterless (sorry if i sounded douchey i really didn't mean to sound it) that keeps them in the corner if you would like to use it B32 RK NJP F3 RK 43 telefury (wait for last kick in the 43 string before using telefury) if you have anything else please feel free to post it in the thread so we can either find ways to improve it or we ourselves can implement it into our gameplan.
Profound sadness...jk thanks for that though and it didn't come off douchey at all lol I do appreciate the improved version though. Thanks alot.

MrProfDrPepper

Profound sadness...jk thanks for that though and it didn't come off douchey at all lol I do appreciate the improved version though. Thanks alot.
you're welcome dude, always happy to help :) and remember to post back here if you find any new tech so you can bounce it off us

Thanos_Reign

Follow me on Twitch @Thanos_Reign

Bro why is this music so soothing.....I felt at peace watching these damaging combos lol

MrProfDrPepper

you can hit confirm the first or second hit, basically if you see either the first or second hit them, you can hit confirm the 421 string, but the last hit you cannot hit confirm.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Just recently picked up Kenshi so sorry if they're known, but here are some optimal (I think) meterless punishes:

Notations:
44 xx DB1 Run 1 NJP Run 43 xx BF3 - 28%
114 xx DB1 Run 1 NJP Run F32 xx BF3 - 29%
322 xx DB1 Run 1 NJP Run 43 xx BF3 - 31%
211 xx DB1 Run 1 NJP Run 1 43 xx BF3 - 32%

MrProfDrPepper

well I got one more gimmicky mix up thing, using B32 into teleslice, yes it can be poked out of BUT i think it will do good at confusing opponents and forcing them to block high. again, something to sprinkle into your gameplay every once in a while, as in rarely to throw them off.

how do you guys feel about regular RK?

Characters without teleports I've been abusing it in the neutral because it controls the space in front of you and makes me people scared to jump in if they have a habit of doing that a lot. I'll try to grab some footage for a better example