What's new

Balance Suggestions: Perfect Legend, M2Dave, Forever King, THTB and PLAYING TO W1N

LEGEND

YES!
I agree with the Sinestro suggestions but. . . 80% of that list is utter shit

EDIT: its pretty evident that most of you lack experience with alot of the cast at a high level, and you shouldn't be putting out suggestions for them to NRS

seriously, the nightwing, DS, Flash and GL suggestions are the some of the biggest fails i've ever seen (also lol more arrow nerfs)

i tried not to be a dick but holy shit guys. . .

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
As far as Ares and d1~d4
You'd probably have to add 10-15 frames of cancel advantage to d1 to get rid of the gap(I remember the size off the top of my head, but it's large enough to throw so 10+), and I don't know what the other effects of that would be. It might make d1~GS link on hit or inescapable on block.
The other option is to make d4 faster, but again that'd probably have other large effects outside of d1~d4

Removing that gap also eliminates the mix up between d1~d4 and d1~Godsmack, so it removes depth from the character and possibly makes it harder to open people up. This not a good change to make.

Speaking of that though, they should actually add a couple frames of cancel advantage to d1 because right now some characters can d1 between d1~GS and still have time to jump out.

As far as 22 not always hitting mid, that'd be a nice fix but it only matter in 4 or 5 match ups and isn't terrible to work around in those. I'd much rather they fix the problems with his trait in the corner first if they're fixing hitbox stuff

We've discussed this much more in depth in multiple threads in the Ares forums. If the developers are looking for suggestions on changes I would hope they look there

The things we requested PLAYING TO W1N

http://testyourmight.com/threads/ares-buffs-fixes-requests-upcoming-patch.36496/

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
you talking to me?
No, they just throw out that her OTG is '+6'

Without mentioning that its height specific, and if you choose to do it at a certain height you lose certain options from it etc etc.

Also, wtf would you change anything about her lasso grab for, she can't do anything when its blocked anyway because the pushback is too much, its so slow to come out, and can be ducked.

Eagle Eye

I Seek To Depose!
No, they just throw out that her OTG is '+6'

Without mentioning that its height specific, and if you choose to do it at a certain height you lose certain options from it etc etc.

Also, wtf would you change anything about her lasso grab for, she can't do anything when its blocked anyway because the pushback is too much, its so slow to come out, and can be ducked.
thats what i was thinking. if they take away her otg whats the point of that move? nothing

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Wonder woman's lasso is a high, if you are getting hit by lasso on block then you are not blocking her b2 properly.

Nightwings staff spin having advantage isn't that big of a deal, nightwings standing 1 will hit but f1 will wiff, jump back can be back dashed, and in the corner you can push block, the same thing you mentioned about aquamans trident rush and the sane thing you asked of gl's mini gun.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean with batmans "get off me" move, as I'm thinking push block, parry certain string gaps, and 12 back dash, or even using his 6f standing 1 to reversal, even use hid back dash raw...

Can you elaborate on the batman thing please?

Also, why didnt anybody ask foxy about Wonder Woman?

its funny how when everyone saw your wonder woman. they now think shes all cheap and wanna nerf her. i would love to hear the amount of wonder womans they play against
Same thing happens with Flash i mean he´s good but not top 5 like they make him to look like, just because they don´t know the match-up

its funny how when everyone saw your wonder woman. they now think shes all cheap and wanna nerf her. i would love to hear the amount of wonder womans they play against
i agree showing off hidden character tech in this community gets yours character nerfed.
the amount of work and time invested in the character goes out the window because of a few causal online matches.
i mean used for glue even made a post tread about players bringing unfair attentions to their characters.
there's a reason there are so few good wonder woman players around.
character takes a lot of work compared to most of the cast.
this tread should be deleted as it just goes to show how ignorant some of these balance suggestion are.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I agree with the Sinestro suggestions but. . . 80% of that list is utter shit

EDIT: its pretty evident that most of you lack experience with alot of the cast at a high level, and you shouldn't be putting out suggestions for them to NRS

seriously, the nightwing, DS, Flash and GL suggestions are the some of the biggest fails i've ever seen (also lol more arrow nerfs)

i tried not to be a dick but holy shit guys. . .

Thank you, someone had to say, and you took the words right outta my mouth.

Eagle Eye

I Seek To Depose!
Same thing happens with Flash i mean he´s good but not top 5 like they make him to look like, just because they don´t know the match-up
thank you. when someone uses a character really well all of the sudden they need to be nerfed