What's new

Balance Change Council

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
That's true lol. Didn't think of that. But you have to admit that would be pretty sweet to just balance the game yourself, or just have fun some nights and give characters ridiculous shit :D
as sweet as this would be....
the coding to make this happne........ would probably cause MORE bugs than the coolness is worth :( true story.

No, you think f33 is hitconfirmable, do f32 nutpunch in pre-patch MK9.

This wouldn't help vs Kabal, and it wouldn't help vs Kenshi.
I've been maining Cage since pre-patch, so I know how F32 worked. I'm just gonna drop this, it's going nowhere.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I've been maining Cage since pre-patch, so I know how F32 worked. I'm just gonna drop this, it's going nowhere.
It was removed because it was a glitch not because it was overpowered or anything. Full strings aren't supposed to combo into special moves unless they launch which F3,2 does not.

It was removed because it was a glitch not because it was overpowered or anything. Full strings aren't supposed to combo into special moves unless they launch which F3,2 does not.
Glitch or not, it's not game breaking, unlike a lot of things that are still in the game. I felt its removal was unnecessary. It would just be another string that could be cancelled.