What's new

Balance Change Council

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So I've had this on my mind for a while to do. I wanted to get a group of people that would be interested in coming up with a balance list that's legit reasonable. At this stage of the game's lifespan, there's really not that many big changes to be made to catapult characters. Most of the characters have had their playstyles identified, while the rest are pretty close to it, tbh.

I just wanted to come up with an actual balance changes list for fun, pretty much a "What would you do if we had the opportunity to bring this forward to NRS and they'd do it?" type of thing.

Anyone interested?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Jade: 4 links into overhead, U3 hits mid.

All she needs.

Kabal: Remove armour on ex dash, the rest stays the same.

Kenshi- Spirit Charge -15 on block, EX stays the same as currently. His "projectiles" are now glowable by Jade. :)

Nightwolf - F3 hits low.

Kitana - d1 is -10,000 pushback remains the same.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Cyrax:

Nerf - Second Net causes knockdown instead of keeping them standing (Idgaf how awkward that would look)
(I'm clueless as to what makes the back-2 reset work so I don't know how to fix that :p )

I'm almost afraid to type a "buff" but fuck it. Buff - Robo Cyrax's teleport-recovery has the same properties as Human Cyrax's.

(And if we could make back-2 dash cancellable, that'd be peachy :D)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
i mean... LK is the same way

he really doesn't have low OH stuff... yet people still stand up and get blown up by b3.

Aesthetics play a part in how you react to the game.
He still has f3, which you likely don't look for. f3 still lands in tournament matches, as well.