What's new

Bad strain of LSD gives superhuman strength

iroku

Noob
this is not LSD. bath salts have as key ing mephedron. Shit is intense. its effects r known and this is not the first time it happends. They overheat, get nakedand than go into heavy states of psychosis. usually they eat themselves tho... that bum was free maybe....

There were some stories from Korea about cannibalism. but dude turned out to be just really hungry.... and that was weird!!

i heard about this. crazy shit.

synthetic drugs are ridiculously stupid (especially synthetic coke), i could imagine a guy thinking he's a damn zombie on them.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think they're just saying it's LSD so people don't know it was really bathsalts.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared of zombies. Always have been, and secretly I always thought it wasnt impossible for something similar to a zombie outbreak to happen. This incident is similar; this kinda freaked me out. The cannibalism is probably just isolated to this one incident right?
Nope. Incidents like this are happening all across the globe!

Most cases have specifically been reported in Fresno than anywhere... But don't worry, we have guns. We're safe.. =)

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Not "living dead" zombies, but human rabies-type zombies? Yes.
Yeah, but those wouldn't be "true" zombies. Human "rage" type zombies could happen, but unless it was an airborne virus or something, it would be over quickly; and if it was airborne..... well fuck that.

The reason zombies are terrifying is because they never stop. human rage zombies wouldn't be that scary, you could just lock yourself in somewhere for a few weeks with water and wait for them to starve/dehydrate

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Let a zombie apocalypse happen.. Just no mutations.. If these dudes can run and climb and shit like left for dead or 28 days later, then its all bad.. I need some resident evil 1 type zombies that fall down when I run past them

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
What the fuck is all this synthetic 'legal' bullshit now?! 75% of the people in this very thread smoke/smoked pot now/or as a teenager. I NEVER ATE THE FACES OF MY FRIENDS WHEN SMOKING POT...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The reason zombies are terrifying is because they never stop. human rage zombies wouldn't be that scary, you could just lock yourself in somewhere for a few weeks with water and wait for them to starve/dehydrate
Why the fuck would I run away and hide? Unless the only objects in my vicinity are soft, cushiony objects, there'd be no way I wouldn't go out there.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I have a problem with them calling it LSD. It just seems like a variation of Meth or PCP. I don't know why the media used LSD as the example... that's something completely different.
LSD has had many clinical applications where it's helped people with PTSD among other things. Pure hallucinogens are not necessarily bad drugs. But this synthetic shit that puts the user into a state of severe psychosis, agitation and mimics PCP...yeah that's fucking scary.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
in large numbers, slow zombies aint no joke. plus, the slower zombies are far more ruthless than the faster ones. they tear you apart, rip your guts out, peel the skin off your face, and they do all that in front of people. the faster ones probably do the same thing but they must be a bit more camera shy because their movies didnt show them doing shit half as gruesome as the slower ones did. in this old old italian movie ZOMBIE one of the slower ones fell off a boat, into the ocean, and then ate a shark!!