What's new

Bad strain of LSD gives superhuman strength

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
in large numbers, slow zombies aint no joke. plus, the slower zombies are far more ruthless than the faster ones. they tear you apart, rip your guts out, peel the skin off your face, and they do all that in front of people. the faster ones probably do the same thing but they must be a bit more camera shy because their movies didnt show them doing shit half as gruesome as the slower ones did. in this old old italian movie ZOMBIE one of the slower ones fell off a boat, into the ocean, and then ate a shark!!
Outside of nano mites causing the zombie apocalypse, it's not realistic in a horde setting.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
My mother always told me drugs would make me eat other ppl's faces off. Guess she was right...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Sadly, a zombie outbreak is impossible for many reasons
Sadly??

I need to fucking move out of Florida...back to Germany
But MK is banned in Germany...

All I know is I'm not gonna start worrying until more people start getting eaten.

I think 6 is a safe ceiling number. What are we up to now, 2? 3?
4 reported incidents in that area alone... I don't think 2 more globaly is much of a stretch.

We? Ur from Fresno?
No... But it isn't too far from Los Angeles.

Outside of nano mites causing the zombie apocalypse, it's not realistic in a horde setting.
It's not realistic in horde setting simply because a zombie would eat other zombies.. I don't see a reason why they would discriminate against each other....

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
It's not realistic in horde setting simply because a zombie would eat other zombies.. I don't see a reason why they would discriminate against each other....
Because they're dead, they must smell 100 times worse than shit. plus, most of them have deep open wounds, which probably smell even worse than that. unless someone JUST died and turned to a zombie...well im gonna stop myself here cuz im thinking too hard about this lol.
i think the living are just a lot more appealing to them

aj1701

Noob
LSD is the best drug ever.

I dont know about the states, but in canada, police are trained to only use a gun when their life is at risk so when they shoot, they shoot to kill. they have batons, tazers and pepper spray to subdue ppl
Its the same in the us. Cops don't try to disable our subdue with guns, they shoot to kill.