What's new

Awesome characters that deserve a second chance

Who do you think needs to have a second chance as a playable character?

• Ashrah

Votes: 28 19.9%
  • Blaze

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Bo Rai Cho

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • Chameleon

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Daegon

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dairou

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Darrius

• Drahmin

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Frost

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • Fujin

Votes: 64 45.4%
  • Havik

Votes: 55 39.0%
  • Hotaru

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Hsu Hao

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Jarek

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Kai

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Kintaro

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Kira

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Kobra

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • Mavado

• Meat

• Moloch

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Motaro

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Nitara

• Onaga

• Reiko

Votes: 41 29.1%
  • Sareena

Votes: 34 24.1%
  • Skarlet

Votes: 56 39.7%
  • Taven

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet, I REALLY wanna see something done with her story wise.
As a matter of fact, i think it would have been cool if she were one of mileena's allies in the MKX story idk why they didn't do that.
Because she is a neutral card, Mileena cause was lost when Reiko backed out.

Back to the topic, i think everyone deserves a chance.
Seriously NRS leaving Skarlet, Havik, Sareena, Li Mei, and Moloch out of the christmas bag was a big let down. Their greatest creaction so far is Skarlet and Erron Black.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Ashrah - Glad to see Ashrah being brought up a lot, I always felt like she was underappreciated. I think her design and powers have a lot of potential. I'd like to see her in sort of an "Badass Archangel" role to counteract the numerous demons in the roster.

Nitara - Now that Skarlet is in the picture they could focus more on her wings and flight with her moveset since they were basically just decroration in the old games.

Hotaru - Something about him was always cool to me. I hope if he comes back they really play up the beatle/dragon-fly motif and he keeps the exo=skeleton armor.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Onaga is a fucking gangster

He's so much cooler than Shinnok and stronger than Shao

plus he can fly and he's like 80% dragon beast

a vote for Onaga is a vote for a character worth playing

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Most of those characters are deadbeat versions of the original cast. I'd be more interested in them making up new ones with more original themes/fighting styles.
Chameleon, Frost, Kai, Khameleon, Kira, Kobra, and Reiko

That's not even half the list, lol

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I'd really like to see Kira back reworked (not being a clone of Sonya and Kano gameplay-wise, ffs). This game needs a femme fatale that is as bad as our homie Kano spitting on bitches and choking them to death. She was in Kahn's colosseum after all, as well as Tanya, so who knows...

Bo can stay, this game needs funny characters.
Moloch's design was ass, but the moveset was cool. He is dead anyway.
Drahmin needs to return, in his alt of course.
Dairou, Darrius, Daegon and Taven are all boring and irrelevant fuccbois not worthy of mention.
Kobra is stupid. His overhead flame kick was cool, though.
Reiko's a pussy ass Noob Saibot rip-off who wants to be Shao Kahn.
Frost is kinda back (that hoe got ugly doe).
Meat only if redesigned and reworked.
Havik and Hotaru are cool, so yeah, why not.
Mavado is a boring ass fuccboi whose whole moveset is ropes. gg
Sareena is kinda back ?
Nitara only in alt.
Don't care for Li Mei and never did. Boring char .
Seriously ? People voting for that bland ass locking hoe Ashrah ? Like comon, the only cool thing about her was her throw, and that's it. Only if she comes back redesigned and stops being a Raiden/Kai ripoff.
Motaro was castrated and fried by Raiden. Nigga ain't coming back from that.
Jarek idk, his is only cool because of his rhino drop move.
Kai only if redesigned. I really like his fireballs.
C/Khameleon is cool, would like to see him/her in today's graphics.
Hsu was cool but some of his moves sucked ass (like seriously, ricochet ball and that jump move was
) loved the thunderclap, though
Never liked Fujin but he is back, not playable now, but maybe sometime in the future.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, Onaga has to return. Like seriously, the only cool boss in MK. And give him back his powerbomb throw.
Bring back Blaze only if it is MKA version.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Growing up I always thought Motaro was an iconic character.

Not saying he has to be a playable character but I think he should be in line with the rest of the villains. Like the good ol days!!

"Without your weapons, you are no match for Motaro!"

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What the fuck RYX, where's my boo Sheeva at?

Well most of the others are pretty generic too IMO, I would certainly enjoy a Kintaro skin for Goro though.
Let them make them not generic then. We don't need to constantly make a ton of new characters when we can just FIX the ones that are established.

Shit like this and people asking for characters that are regulars or have had shining moments is really odd to me. How are you guys missing the point of this thread?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You're really messing up RYX, there's no Stryker on that list.

Stryker is the true hero of MK3.

What's wrong with Hotaru?
IDK I always thought Hotaru was awesome, his moves and his armor, especially with the helmet on and with the war flags on his back.

Dude had my favorite set of Fatalities in deception.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Bumping because I'm bored and I want to talk about Onaga

Look at this guy. Dude is a fucking walking behemoth. He's so powerful that Shao Kahn couldn't even challenge him face-to-face for his throne; he had to poison the Dragon King to usurp it from him.

Mortal Kombat games need more big bodies, and Onaga is our chance to have one who isn't a massive jobber (he's canonically one of the most powerful MK dudes in the franchise, probably second only to Blaze.). The dude has a super-powerbomb as his throw, there's no way you can't love it. Not to mention there's a lot you can do with him as far as his powerset goes (natural strength, wings/tail as an asset, ability to raise the dead and other magics)

Let's go, Onaga vs Ko'atal for MK11