What's new

Arnold Schwarzenegger not voicing Terminator in MK11

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You need some motivation to go there, I presume. I have a motive to give you. I'll come to NA and ring the doorbell to answer you with the riddler's voice, "To be framed or to not be framed? Such is the question." If you don't want us to frame you for any scandal, get your ass there. We'll help you out and let even the dumbasses at NRS to hire you.

You have ours word on that.;)
Framing me won't help me though lol. haha. Though I did find that post hilarious :D:p thank you for liking.

Apparently he doesn't like violent video games and would never willingly allow the use of his voice in one. Which is ironic considering he's starred in some pretty violent movies.
Yeah, i never understood that either lol

It's likely that WB already has the rights to his likeness as the Terminator contractually, so no extra money is required. If they want a performance, they'd have to spend money (probably a lot of money).

So our options are:
  1. The Terminator is silent.
  2. Arnold impersonator
  3. Speaks with a glitched robotic voice.
If I had to guess, I go with that order in terms of likelihood. Not because I want a silent Terminator, but I could see a possibility of contractual issues between Arnold and WB over option 2).
I thought of another option they could take, not having any of those but having the Terminator mimic everyone else. Remember, the Terminator's being machines can do that. They've done it in a few movies at various instances to fool, deceive or bait people.