What's new

Arnold Schwarzenegger not voicing Terminator in MK11

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer@lionheart21

These vids I've worked on for showcase or for projects in the Thundercats Had Myspace video, Swoozie wanted to go with Arnold as the main villain voice dub for Mumra lol.

NOTE:The first two vids were for a contest and had to be under 2 mins, they were two different vids I went with one but uploaded the other for my viewers. If you want to hear actual voice acting check out the cartoons on swoozie's channel I've posted.

0:46 in Arnold/Terminator voice

0:30 seconds in Arnold/Terminator voice

If Thundercats had Myspace
6:17 in lol

And the sequel If Thundercats had Twitter:Arnold's voice is 2:17 in lol.

And if you're curious about my range, just check out the playlist they're all featuring my voices, impressions and voice acting. I also did some work for Bleed who's from MKO, he's done his own mugen projects. I did the MK announcer voice for him.
Bruh, you gotta contact trollboon to hire you for Arnie's voice!

And a question for the rest:

Supposed that MKF30 is hired for the voice, how can NRS do his speaking animation? Who's the model there?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Bruh, you gotta contact trollboon to hire you for Arnie's voice!

And a question for the rest:

Supposed that MKF30 is hired for the voice, how can NRS do his speaking animation? Who's the model there?
lol thanks, haha. But yeah to answer your question, they could do it the same way they've done animation, cartoons, games for years. Pretty much, they'd ask me or whichever voice actor to give them the lines in various ways, then they choose which one best fits Arnold's facial movements saying those lines then they just dub it, choose the best one that looks the best in sync.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer@lionheart21

These vids I've worked on for showcase or for projects in the Thundercats Had Myspace video, Swoozie wanted to go with Arnold as the main villain voice dub for Mumra lol.

NOTE:The first two vids were for a contest and had to be under 2 mins, they were two different vids I went with one but uploaded the other for my viewers. If you want to hear actual voice acting check out the cartoons on swoozie's channel I've posted.

0:46 in Arnold/Terminator voice

0:30 seconds in Arnold/Terminator voice

If Thundercats had Myspace
6:17 in lol

And the sequel If Thundercats had Twitter:Arnold's voice is 2:17 in lol.

And if you're curious about my range, just check out the playlist they're all featuring my voices, impressions and voice acting. I also did some work for Bleed who's from MKO, he's done his own mugen projects. I did the MK announcer voice for him.
Impressive man!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
haha, was about to ask you heard me before? Then realized oh yeah haha. Forgot you've watched me lol. I'm thinking of reviewing an entire video just speaking like Arnold lol
Edit: just realized you posted them here ooof but regardless super impressive
I just did a quick YouTube search and holy shit can they just get you to play him lmao, your vocal range is wild

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Won’t know until you try and you are good enough to try for sure. I say go for it. What’s the worst that can happen, you don’t get the job?
That's true I suppose, thanks. Yeah I know I have to remind myself of that. Appreciate it!

I just did a quick YouTube search and holy shit can they just get you to play him lmao, your vocal range is wild
lol thanks, yeah I wish haha. I tend to freak people out when I go from pikachu to well my regular voice haha or MK announcer. People usually react with :eek:

Don't let the demon of self doubt get a chance to speak. Go for it and see what happens.
Swoozie lives out in Cali, he always tells me "man if you were out here you'd get a job fast I bet" I'm in NYC, there's also jobs here I just have to push myself. I know sometimes even non voice actors(Ronda Rousey) get gigs so maybe you're right, other times I've read like David Kaye the guy who does Megatron for Beast Wars, Beast Machines and some other Transformer series(whenever Frank Welker isn't doing him) he pretty much lied to an agent who said "can you do voices" back in the 80's he used to clown around and auditioned and they liked him/hired him lol.

That's true I suppose, thanks. Yeah I know I have to remind myself of that. Appreciate it!

lol thanks, yeah I wish haha. I tend to freak people out when I go from pikachu to well my regular voice haha or MK announcer. People usually react with :eek:

Swoozie lives out in Cali, he always tells me "man if you were out here you'd get a job fast I bet" I'm in NYC, there's also jobs here I just have to push myself. I know sometimes even non voice actors(Ronda Rousey) get gigs so maybe you're right, other times I've read like David Kaye the guy who does Megatron for Beast Wars, Beast Machines and some other Transformer series(whenever Frank Welker isn't doing him) he pretty much lied to an agent who said "can you do voices" back in the 80's he used to clown around and auditioned and they liked him/hired him lol.
Lol, see taking a risk can really pay off. It depends on how badly you want it.
I've always been very critical of my artwork, thinking it's not good enough, despite receiving compliments for it. What I've learned though is that the desire to really push myself harder to improve just wasn't there. I didn't want it enough. I enjoy art but it's a more casual interest for me. I don't want to do it as a job, it's just a hobby.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Thanks guys appreciate it, everyone keeps telling me to audition for jobs but not sure if I'm good enough honestly.
You need some motivation to go there, I presume. I have a motive to give you. I'll come to NA and ring the doorbell to answer you with the riddler's voice, "To be framed or to not be framed? Such is the question." If you don't want us to frame you for any scandal, get your ass there. We'll help you out and let even the dumbasses at NRS to hire you.

You have ours word on that.;)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hmmm, Arnold is too expensive to hire, and WB gave up ? or maybe Arnie schedule is too busy and he has such filled agenda that it's impossible to get this job ? :p

having Arnold not voicing T-800 in this game is bad, but I think they will go for the cleanest solution: hire a professional impersonator to do the VA, and so, we will have someone doing that, what we have no option but accept it :mad:

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
It's likely that WB already has the rights to his likeness as the Terminator contractually, so no extra money is required. If they want a performance, they'd have to spend money (probably a lot of money).

So our options are:
  1. The Terminator is silent.
  2. Arnold impersonator
  3. Speaks with a glitched robotic voice.
If I had to guess, I go with that order in terms of likelihood. Not because I want a silent Terminator, but I could see a possibility of contractual issues between Arnold and WB over option 2).

o29

Noob
It's likely that WB already has the rights to his likeness as the Terminator contractually, so no extra money is required. If they want a performance, they'd have to spend money (probably a lot of money).

So our options are:
  1. The Terminator is silent.
  2. Arnold impersonator
  3. Speaks with a glitched robotic voice.
If I had to guess, I go with that order in terms of likelihood. Not because I want a silent Terminator, but I could see a possibility of contractual issues between Arnold and WB over option 2).
Hasn't the into dialogue leaked for the DLC, and if so, do we know whether Terminator had any speaking lines?