What's new

Arnold Schwarzenegger not voicing Terminator in MK11

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I want the guy who voiced a Nord in the Helgen Reborn mod for Skyrim. He even did Arnold's laugh quite successfully.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I don't think its a big deal if Arnold isn't voice acting in MK11. I'm not completely convinced he isn't from this one article but let's say he isn't... Fine many can do his voice but what's important is his face modeling Is that of Arnold and his lines will be from the movies. That to me is huge and awesome to have in MK11

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I don't think its a big deal if Arnold isn't voice acting in MK11. I'm not completely convinced he isn't from this one article but let's say he isn't... Fine many can do his voice but what's important is his face modeling Is that of Arnold and his lines will be from the movies. That to me is huge and awesome to have in MK11
I agree completely. If it was a generic Terminator I would not be hype at all. His actual voice would have been cool but definitely not nearly as important to me.

What kind of stupidity is this? Are you fucking kidding me? What's his net worth anyway? It's not like he's working straight 40 with all this shit on his plate. Somebody should tell him to get his lazy ass down to the studio and get it done. It's only a few fucking lines. He better do it or I'm not using him. Period, end of story.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
So when Boon tweeted "Part of me still can't believe we got Arnold" he was just trolling yet again? That's swell.
Cause having him come to the studio to have his face scanned and modeled to put his very likeness into the game doesnt count as "...we got Arnold"? Alrighty then.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn last time I played you you had your mic off. I need to hear this. You have to make that video ASAP
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer@lionheart21

These vids I've worked on for showcase or for projects in the Thundercats Had Myspace video, Swoozie wanted to go with Arnold as the main villain voice dub for Mumra lol.

NOTE:The first two vids were for a contest and had to be under 2 mins, they were two different vids I went with one but uploaded the other for my viewers. If you want to hear actual voice acting check out the cartoons on swoozie's channel I've posted.

0:46 in Arnold/Terminator voice

0:30 seconds in Arnold/Terminator voice

If Thundercats had Myspace
6:17 in lol

And the sequel If Thundercats had Twitter:Arnold's voice is 2:17 in lol.

And if you're curious about my range, just check out the playlist they're all featuring my voices, impressions and voice acting. I also did some work for Bleed who's from MKO, he's done his own mugen projects. I did the MK announcer voice for him.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer@lionheart21

These vids I've worked on for showcase or for projects in the Thundercats Had Myspace video, Swoozie wanted to go with Arnold as the main villain voice dub for Mumra lol.

NOTE:The first two vids were for a contest and had to be under 2 mins, they were two different vids I went with one but uploaded the other for my viewers. If you want to hear actual voice acting check out the cartoons on swoozie's channel I've posted.

0:46 in Arnold/Terminator voice

0:30 seconds in Arnold/Terminator voice

If Thundercats had Myspace
6:17 in lol

And the sequel If Thundercats had Twitter:Arnold's voice is 2:17 in lol.

And if you're curious about my range, just check out the playlist they're all featuring my voices, impressions and voice acting. I also did some work for Bleed who's from MKO, he's done his own mugen projects. I did the MK announcer voice for him.
Pretty awesome range you have with your voice. You are pretty talented man.