What's new

General/Other Army of Tarkatans: Baraka mains post here!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
[MENTION=5207]jamessmk[/MENTION]
good stuff gettin on the mic more at vsm on dec 30th,only got to watch the show there

thanks to you and phil for putting on the nec pools commentary aswell, you need to be on the mic more so we can hear more of your time traveling wisdom.
missed alot of it but will watch the archive in the morn

1man3letters

yea normally only catch the archives of vsm cause of the time difference so rarely signed in when ya's live

yea oh crud,forgot to add you and jago, have to give ya few games in mkak aswell if the connection turns out ok

jamessmk

I am your god
yea normally only catch the archives of vsm cause of the time difference so rarely signed in when ya's live

yea oh crud,forgot to add you and jago, have to give ya few games in mkak aswell if the connection turns out ok
No problem, just tell me time you on. What is difference NY to Ireland ?

1man3letters

9pm so thats 2am my time, thats not so bad

hopefully we get some game in soon then,might be on that time tonight (trying to organize a casuals for tonight atm)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Been fun repping Raka with you guys... :/

I decided to drop him as a secondary Sunday night. I love the character, but I've decided to stick to Reptile-only for tournament. Baraka's good, but there's a number of matchups I used him for over Reptile that I feel he doesn't do much better in. :(

Time to put more effort into Reptile.

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand

I decided to drop him as a secondary Sunday night. I love the character, but I've decided to stick to Reptile-only for tournament. Baraka's good, but there's a number of matchups I used him for over Reptile that I feel he doesn't do much better in. :(

I hope this doesn't mean you will stop giving Baraka pointers. BTW, is there any footage of you playing 'Raka at the recent tourney?

Acid

1man3letters

and just after i seen your raka for the 1st time :(
your reptile is epic though so i understand (the match with you vs master D was a great one)

i liked how much you were using walking with raka rather than dashing,im trying to get into more of that myself to setup the charges/spins/b4
im sad to hear theres one less raka tournament player but glad ya'll still be floating round the board :)

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Love to play some MKAK with Paper Legend lol im theoriginalrazer on PSN if anyone wants a few games. Letters man you'll be pleased to know I used to use Baraka all the time in MK II. Fucking with peoples heads..... sweep, 2 hit kick, sweep, chop chop, sweep, sweep, 2hit kick etc lmao

All the best,
RAZER

1man3letters

i lamo when heard this, a song about rakas wake up threat lol
some tarkatan please make a metal remix :D

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I love seeing all the Raka mains here since I hardly run into many online!

I was directed to this site to help level up, and well,..I'm here now. Hope to learn some good stuff!!!

ETA: I'm listed on PS3 as the two IDs you see under my pic in case anyone is up for mirrors :)

1man3letters

I love seeing all the Raka mains here since I hardly run into many online!

I was directed to this site to help level up, and well,..I'm here now. Hope to learn some good stuff!!!

ETA: I'm listed on PS3 as the two IDs you see under my pic in case anyone is up for mirrors :)
welcome!
the more members of the tarkatan army the better! ;)