What's new

Tech Ares Tech

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I decided to make a video about this because i have NEVER seen an ares do this other than myself.
This could potentally change MUs like perhaps Killer Frost. IDK you guys decide :)
This move literally eliminates counter poking. so if you take away fundamentals i think thats pretty good. This is not a punish this is just something to do if you are not sure a d1 will hit. If anyone thinks this is stupid than just imagine it as a push block that does 2%. Despite ill efforts this in NOT interuptable end of story i dont care that you cant do it right.
Mr Aquaman
Dislexsik
InFlames
xInfra Deadx
Astrocytic
Relaxedstate
The Gabriel
UsedForGlue
DownfouralitY
Doombawkz
AK Pig Of The Hut
xKhaoTik
Zyphox
NY_Jailhouse
PLAYING TO W1N

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
As far as Bane goes, you'd need to have an answer for armor. Outside of that, its a nice tricky set-up but its pretty meter intensive. Any way to make it more efficient?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
no but its okay to tag non ares players, its to spark a discussion, plus i want to know the tech for every character so i can find counters for it, so yes am glad i get tagged in other character forums, i wanna know all that shit son.
I can teach you how to Aug all of Ares's wake-ups with Flash, but its not like you need it ;P

Breakin Wordzz

no but its okay to tag non ares players, its to spark a discussion, plus i want to know the tech for every character so i can find counters for it, so yes am glad i get tagged in other character forums, i wanna know all that shit son.
your videos get more views than mine :(

Crathen

Death is my business
I've talked about d1xxMB DE / MB GS / d4 somewhere when i actually played Ares , it's all his game make respect the overhead ( MB DE ) , then go low ( d4 ) and when they respect both options and try to fuzzy guard MB C.GS , same applies to his b1 string and pretty much all normals that DE doesn't get interrupted ( wich are pretty much all ) , it's cool to have a vid tho.

Breakin Wordzz

I've talked about d1xxMB DE / MB GS / d4 somewhere when i actually played Ares , it's all his game make respect the overhead ( MB DE ) , then go low ( d4 ) and when they respect both options and try to fuzzy guard MB C.GS , same applies to his b1 string and pretty much all normals that DE doesn't get interrupted ( wich are pretty much all ) , it's cool to have a vid tho.
wow thats nice i never thought about b1 MB da

Crathen

Death is my business
wow thats nice i never thought about b1 MB da
B1 is my favourite Ares normal by far , 3d2 comes close ( 3xxMB c.GS is cheap shit lol ) , i've always seen Ares as an extreme mixup character ( Overhead / Low / Unblockable ) the downside is what i think it's a big flaw about Ares wich is meter reliance to get those mixups ( 2 of those MB DE / MB GS ) , because his movement is bad you have to pushblock at times and if you play Ares for a decent time you notice you're always short on meter and lose almost all clashes... and if you're not burning meter to De / Gs you're not getting much damage from his mixups.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I knew someone mentioned this but i tought it was sage levithian but couldnt find it anywhere so i gave up searching lol

Crathen

Death is my business
I knew someone mentioned this but i tought it was sage levithian but couldnt find it anywhere so i gave up searching lol

Well i'm sure i've talked about it somewhere , anyways it's nothing new , what i didn't mess with is the cancel advantage on his normals , i was thining to add the layer of normalxx(unblockable ground ) interactable for more meterless mixups anybody got any clue about this? I was thinking about 33 /3d2 / 3 but maybe i'm wrong , didn't mess with Ares in the lab lately.

I never knew no one else used this?

I included it in my gameplay before, but I never really was efficient with it.

Hopefully this will revive it as I see you have approached it in a different way.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
well i tagged UsedForGlue because he always says smh stupid online tactic d1d4 is that all you do/ lol so i can do this now.
I'm not wrong man, we both know (or should know by now) that D1D4 is an il advised or "stupid" online thing that is easily reversed offline by a half decent player, that's why mentioned it to you in party.

The fact is, D1D4 was born online, that is where it has as been devised, on day one when people first picked up the game, and didn't understand how anything in the game worked or was able to make sense of the character, but d1 d4 seemed to work against people, and for some reason, no matter how illegitimate it is, Ares players have made it a staple of their game play.

And when I told you the problem was d4 being interrupted by 6 frame normals, instead of realising that d1 specials/trait isn't a good idea (with any character, as you lose any advantage you could have if you just hit confirm them) you have tried to make something that will let you hold on to non hit-confirming your d1's.

As for this tech, not only does it cost meter and cant be hit confirmed, but it also doesn't work in the exact same way as d1d4, it can still be interrupted by 6 frame normals. After d1 on block, it isn't even a guessing game for the opponent, its just react, and punish, for both the "options".

The "AI Lex corp charge test" isn't a solid one, and it should never be used to see if something has a 6 frame gap.

You have me figured out all wrong man, I know what I am talking about when it comes to injustice, You seem to think im singling you out and trying to rain on your parade specifically. I break down everything to a science and I despise false online isms, and I don't particularly like it when people get away with them, that should frustrate everyone, not just me.