What's new

Strategy Ares' reset is NOT guaranteed: Info on how to beat it inside!

Gruff757

The Gruff
Ares Unblockable setup being nerfed is going to end up like when Jades U3 was nerfed..

Its going to force players to use other good setups that aren't being paid enough attention to due to the fact that the B21 setup is soo good. That's why im not really that upset about the fix. The B21 setup is sort of putting a lot of people at a stand still in exploring more.
you mean those setups that didnt really help much at all?

i got a bad feeling about ares now that you compared him to jade x.x

Reactions: SLy
Ares Unblockable setup being nerfed is going to end up like when Jades U3 was nerfed..

Its going to force players to use other good setups that aren't being paid enough attention to due to the fact that the B21 setup is soo good. That's why im not really that upset about the fix. The B21 setup is sort of putting a lot of people at a stand still in exploring more.

Lol this was a poor comparison for justifying the reset. Ask some Jade mains about that U3 nerf.

SLy

Noob
Lol this was a poor comparison for justifying the reset. Ask some Jade mains about that U3 nerf.
Not at all.. Ive Mained Jade.
Do you have any idea how good U3 was before it got nerfed? It was our go to tool if anything else didn't work back then. It made our b2,1 some what irrelevant at the time. What Im saying is that many ares players are to focused on that tool. Once it gets fixed its going to allow other strings that doesn't get used much often get its shine.

That comes down to execution. And it's simple, do the Arachnid to beat the reset, make me respect it. If I read or guess right that you're going to do it, I will delay the Godsmack, if you read/guess/react to me delaying, you can back dash. It makes the reset not guaranteed when it's a 50/50 at the least. But I will say that every time I've played someone who has beaten the reset ONCE, I don't want to ever try it again the entire match, because it isn't worth it to me.
Pig Of The Hut juggs said you have no execution lol

lol if you people think that all characters can get out of it. but hey... all these top players must have execution problems. when done correctly and the ground pounds is in active hit frames on the first wake up frame of the grounded opponent more than half the cast does not have the tools to get out. the characters that do... you have a one frame window for your wake up move to activate. NRS made wake up moves non mashable so be my guest.

i would love to see you guys play a real ares in tournament play like antwan ortiz

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but the training mode dummy can do it everytime waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Again, I DONT GIVE A SHIT if worse things exist in other fighting games, we are talking about this game. And lol at me being scrubby when you are the one bitching about the designers taking out something they DID NOT intend to be in the game, And all but a couple of those chacters are manageable on wakeup.
thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
That

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Pig Of The Hut juggs said you have no execution lol
No I didn't, I said it comes down to execution.

lol if you people think that all characters can get out of it. but hey... all these top players must have execution problems. when done correctly and the ground pounds is in active hit frames on the first wake up frame of the grounded opponent more than half the cast does not have the tools to get out. the characters that do... you have a one frame window for your wake up move to activate. NRS made wake up moves non mashable so be my guest.

i would love to see you guys play a real ares in tournament play like antwan ortiz

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but the training mode dummy can do it everytime waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
They can all get out of it. No one said it was easy, sorry you have to actually practice and put time into it instead of herp derp mashing. You keep PM'ing me and saying dumb shit like "BUT TOP PLAYERZ SAY THEY CANT GET OUTSZZ!?!?", like it strengthens your argument or something. Facts are facts, I don't give a fuck who you are, you can't make a fact not a fact. And I like how you called me a twelve year old when you make posts like this and the one that followed.

I guess if you "have won majors" like you said, whatever you say is law and can't be challenged.