What's new

General/Other Ares Problem

CORN alucarD

THE God of War
this hasn't changed, was always like this. looking at some hitboxes is on the low priority end of things to look at but we haven't forgotten about them.

Sorry for tweeting you.. I did not know this was you.. Please help whenever you may be able to. If its not possible thank you for even responding and paying me any attention, your services are appreciated.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Make mids hit mid pls.

GL as B233 and the 33 part says mid but both are high on everyone. What's the point?

Joker has this issue too on his 212.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Joker, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow.

All these characters can avoid the 2nd 2 crouch blocking. Hawkgirl is the worst offender though as you can't use 2,2 in the corner :(

Also if you're not uptight to the opponent, 2,2 CAN whiff against most characters...MOST.

The 2,2,3 string isn't going to go far in the future.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
this hasn't changed, was always like this. looking at some hitboxes is on the low priority end of things to look at but we haven't forgotten about them.
So priority was given to a completely useless wakeup "buff" instead of *fixing* one of his most go-to strings?

Yeah, seriously why would anyone here make sarcastic comments to one of the guys that may ACTUALLY help us? Anyways, I hope NRS sees this and addresses it. I'm not asking for Ares to be the top guy. I'm just asking for a basic string to be fixed.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have almost dropped the string entirely, I only use 2,2,3 as a combo finish in certain situations, and I have gone to b1 as most of my pressure setups as well as 2 alone, it has made it almost useless like you said to throw a 2,2 in pressure, it is really easy to see whiff and bam you get d1'd into 40% for something that is supposed to be a guaranteed mid. Like I said I have personally moved to b1 and b1,3 mostly, d1 forever <3, and 2 is just a great advancing low crush of a 10 frame move, still great to punish whiffed crossovers and keep corner pressure following with d1, free counter poke on block but hit and you are free to land with almost anything. I digress, more patches more patches and lets go back to street fghter

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Cyborg b2 3 1 and b1 2 3 string both wiff even though they are supposed to hit mid :( Which makes all his string interruptible :/
Also d1xxSonic Disruptor doesn't jail on block. And 2xxSD doesn't combo on a crouching hit :(

Just FYI. Know you guys have your hands full! But appreciate you listening!!! Thank ya