What's new

Match Footage Ares MU FT20 series - The Art of War!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter

Ares vs MMH with @Orochi

12-20

Great display of the MU

Ares has a great post blocked teleport game but still has to hold it the whole game because any teleport I do will be tracked and full combo punished. Hard MU but if ares can corner him it becomes in ares favor to me. I had great blocks :] but in the end its very hard to win this MU

Updated to OP

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme

Ares vs MMH with @Orochi

12-20

Great display of the MU

Ares has a great post blocked teleport game but still has to hold it the whole game because any teleport I do will be tracked and full combo punished. Hard MU but if ares can corner him it becomes in ares favor to me. I had great blocks :] but in the end its very hard to win this MU

Updated to OP
that was a fantastic set and a honourable effort effort against that complete bastard mmh.jesus that match looks ridiculously difficult.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Will be uploading a ft20 with @Billy Dha Kid tonight, one of the biggest slugfests you will ever see. My god. Im exhausted, few crucial drops got be salty but got damn, serious grundy man, just damn.
Good games man, Ares in the corner is a nightmare especially to someone like me who loves waking up. Really fun set

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter

FT20 With @Billy Dha Kid

16-20 his favor

This was played with neither players ever having MU experience, so this was as raw as it gets. There is a lot of swinging for the fences that s for sure. For a year now I have always imagined this as a bad MU for ares and I believe it still is. I know I need to learn my throw immune strings but it is still a massive wall to get over with bad movement haha. We got to 16-16 then Billy decided to run my ass over like the kid in pet cemetery.

Great Stuff and hope you guys enjoy.

FT20 With @Billy Dha Kid

16-20 his favor

This was played with neither players ever having MU experience, so this was as raw as it gets. There is a lot of swinging for the fences that s for sure. For a year now I have always imagined this as a bad MU for ares and I believe it still is. I know I need to learn my throw immune strings but it is still a massive wall to get over with bad movement haha. We got to 16-16 then Billy decided to run my ass over like the kid in pet cemetery.

Great Stuff and hope you guys enjoy.
Lol I love the parts when Grundy was trying to imput his BF3. But when you teleported behind him, he randomly b3'd you :)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Lol I love the parts when Grundy was trying to imput his BF3. But when you teleported behind him, he randomly b3'd you :)
Yeah i remember trying to jump away(baiting MB trait) once and he still caught me, I was pissed lol

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
The teleports kept catching me offguard and when he started the match and did the low sword I was like dafuq because I had no idea it could reach me lol

Hades

Noob
Thanks man, the art of a mind game is what keeps my injustice boner in full enrangement. Also I personally believe MB teleport is broken haha.
Dude watching that shit suddenly put you behind him and then do an overhead or low is insane! Also having invisibility with the teleport must just be icing on the cake