What's new

Match Footage Ares MU FT20 series - The Art of War!

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
so i beat breakin wordzz 20-15 but i couldnt get a picture of the score but i got this pic of this after the last match
@Mr Aquaman i was winning 12-9 but the combination of my blood sugar and his annoying flash gave me a fucking huge headache. can flash even backdash after kick if i d1? i messed up quite a bit with like i try to d1 and i get a projectile. i feel like the mu is even when ares can use interactables tho. im pretty pissed ive never lost to a flash in my life. GGs you are second the greatest flash i have ever seen, next to the king muffin.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Mr Aquaman i was winning 12-9 but the combination of my blood sugar and his annoying flash gave me a fucking huge headache. can flash even backdash after kick if i d1? i messed up quite a bit with like i try to d1 and i get a projectile. i feel like the mu is even when ares can use interactables tho. im pretty pissed ive never lost to a flash in my life. GGs you are second the greatest flash i have ever seen, next to the king muffin.
i have to deal with 2 of them at that level in this state, let alone zyphox if i travel, and honeybee was just as good

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
LBSH everyone that does these with me does GREAT in tournaments and majors!