What's new

Match Footage Ares gameplay videos

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I was watching this today, very good shit man. Btw one question, how come you never go for b3 when u land a MB GS? It seems like your missing some damage on that right?
How far out you are from the opponent really depends if a B3 is going to whiff or not. I've been doing F3 more and more myself when I catch people from further out. It's more of a reliable way to get damage.

How far out you are from the opponent really depends if a B3 is going to whiff or not. I've been doing F3 more and more myself when I catch people from further out. It's more of a reliable way to get damage.
I agree with this. B3 isn't consistent enough for me that's why I use f3 a lot more often now aswell.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yeah b3 doesn't work all the time when for example you have to do a far mb gs, or when your opponent is abit farther where you just hit him with the mb gs, so in those cases you have to do f3.

But alot of times in that video the opponent was close enough to get the b3 hit. You kinda know after a time when b3 will hit when you know the spacing abit.

Really i was doing f3 all the time at some time because i got lazy and went for the guaranteed damage, but when u train on spacing for the b3 it really is alot better for damage.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
yeah the reason is simply because Id rather not commit to b3 everytime, if i catch a backdash its out of range, if i misjudge the distance ill miss, i ike something ill get 100% of the time, even if ti sacrifices the damage, same applies to al fighting games, but I do realize I have to work on reacting quicker to get the b3. Takes alot of practice, i abandoned godsmack setups for the longest time now I use them even more than before. For me to change i have to keep playing and in order to change it is a very forceful process. Takes time. I was waiting for people to see that though haha, f3 every damn time. I also really appreciate you guys tuning in, my ares was keeping it hype haha. I fucking lost a tourny to that hawkgir player that i went 1-1 with, i never worked on that mu, noow i have to, found out some good things and bad.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
hawkgirl is no joke man :)
and yeh its pretty hard to do consitently, but when you dont practise to use it more you just get the nasty habit of using f3. But f3 is often a good opurtunity to use tough for when in corner and stuff so you dont miss combo, or to get near a interactable when combo is finished

InFlames

dead
Nothing serious but here's some online matches between me and Rampage254 that we had last night. I mostly played Ares but I occasionally chose other characters for trolling purposes.
Be warned that he gets very aggressive and salty at the end. He even commits suicide. Poor Ramp, stay positive.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Nothing serious but here's some online matches between me and Rampage254 that we had last night. I mostly played Ares but I occasionally chose other characters for trolling purposes.
Be warned that he gets very aggressive and salty at the end. He even commits suicide. Poor Ramp, stay positive.
Wow, you're a horrible person for doing the flaming carpet lol

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Lol like the last 2 or 3 matches I start to play serious again. GGs, Ares too stronk.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Thats a sick ares man. In the corner i mess up alot by forward jumping instead of neutral jump2.
Same for the 112 string in the corner, i often miss alot of damages when hitting with 112, and not adjusting to the height of there hitbox where i could do another 112.
And that setup with the ambigious crossup is so good. I really should practise more on it.
Nice video!