What's new

Question Are Zod Players Execution Masters?

Are Zod Players Execution Masters?

• Total voters

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
And Joker players who have even more difficult combos than the kiddy shit the rest of the cast has get no props when they lose entire rounds if they drop one combo because of how shit this char is.
RIP Qwark

Died: 2014

Never got a chance to live

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I still play 6 im on psn my tag is just_2swift. Tekken 6 has better customs and rage is dumb yes but its only at 20pts of health or less unlike tag2 it could be anytime because of tag assault engine
yeah rage isn't nearly as bad in t6. i prefer what sc5 with with reverse rage where when your health bar is low, moves that do 20 damage or lower do less damage. its a comeback factor isn't overdone to the point where you can be totally outplaying someone and lose because of dumb mechanics.

The rage we know is going away in 7. In its place is basically a super. The only thing I hate about tag 2 is I work my ass off with ground game to win. I don't have a "kill team" meanwhile some opponents just have to launch me once and I'm dead. -___-
yeah im so happy they are getting rid of the current rage system. when supers were introduced in sc, my first impression was that i thought it was stupid but it actually ended up being pretty tasty, so i wont judge it till i see how it plays out. and yeah, tag 2 seems to favor people who play more yolo. i remember a while back gm said that his advice to t6 players that aren't doing well in tag 2 is to "care less". the way i see it as a casual tekken player is that risk/reward is pretty messed up because there are too many crush moves that launch and only get punished for a fraction of the damage that you would be doing if you guessed right and when you land it in rage they're probably dead because you're going to most likely bring them all the way to the wall now that tag assaults make wall carry longer and they have 1 guess before its game over. i personally think if stages were bigger and characters had 200 health instead of 160 the game would be way better, but it is what it is. still a fun game but im nowhere near tournament level and i don't have nearly enough matchup knowledge to reliably beat tournament players

Hades

Noob
We have all been truly graced on this fine day. For the zoning god himself M2Dave has blessed all us mere mortals with more insightful knowledge and advanced gameplay tactics. And we will all eventually learn that in the end the zoning god was right and all you fools preaching hate and using scrub tactics such as rush down will be baptised in a sea of projectiles. And you will all see the skill and hard work a projectile and interactable master such as M2Dave has put in. Because in the end zoning wins, it always wins.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
What? Execution?
up, forward back... wait a second... Bane does down back forward...
Bane is bizarro execution master?

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
Stop trying to call people out and give yourself props. The only thing you win at is being the worst, highest profile player on this site.

Are Zod players execution masters?
If a Zod player is on point with low iazbs and ground lasers then of course that person is an execution master. I don't get the other side of the argument. Give props where props are due.

With that being said just because someone plays Zod it does not automatically mean that they are execution masters. Each Zod player has to prove that they can perform this feat individually. For those of you who have said "yeah I can do this, it's easy," well then prove it at a tournament!