What's new

Question Are Zod Players Execution Masters?

Are Zod Players Execution Masters?

• Total voters

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I do not need any of you fools to lecture me about "one frame links" and EWGFs. I was doing EWGFs when you fools did not even know what an EWGF was.

Instant aerial Zod balls are probably as difficult (on a pad) to execute as the EWGFs in Tekken 5: DR, Tekken 6: BR, and Tekken Tag Tournament.
i can get iAZB way more consistently than electrics, so maybe thats just me (granted i can only really do both to any degree on player 1 side). but as i said before, other controller options are available that make this input significantly easier. if doing the input consistently is too difficult on pad i dont see why you don't just get a hitbox. theres no reason to give yourself a title of "execution master" because you are making things harder for yourself.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Zod obviously has the hardest execution in the game. I thought this was agreed.

You all can get back to me when you can do perfectly cycled iazbs and lasers while trait slashing from full screen. Or just iazb at the drop of a hat, when the moment calls (and not fuck it up because every missed one makes you super vulnerable).

Trait combos/pressure is his easiest stuff, and even that is hard compared to half the cast.

So yes. Zod players are execution masters ;)
Joker is the most execution heavy. This would be agreed on if people remembered he was in the game.

Gr(2+6) b(1+7) m(10-2), I r(4x2) (4+4)/(3x2.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666...)

Also, no.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I picked up Zod for the lulz when he first started looking broken and I could do everything in training mode in an hour or two so your myth is officially busted.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I don't get the issue with laser not being full screen. There are 2 reasons that it doesn't matter:

1. If it was, then mb laser wouldn't combo into itself fullscreen.
2. Fully charged laser reaches fullscreen anyway, and you don't need the mb version to hit instantly because they're already fullscreen anyway, that's where you want them if you don't have trait.

Also, regular laser having bad frame data doesn't really matter because why would you bother doing it regular and not just mb it?
you can do regular laser to check people after tossing a projectile.

and i can do Just Frame Iazb with a ps3 controller.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
My main game and you beat me to it. I play Jin and have played mishimas over the years. Started the series with kazuya. EVERYTHING in that game takes quite a bit of execution, even proper movement.
i like tekken a lot, im just not a big fan of tag 2, the biggest thing is i feel that a lot of the stages are way too small especially considering that they made long combos even longer with farther wall carry. i have always had a hard time moving properly though. i found combos for the most part to be pretty easy unless you needed to get some just frames going on. i also noticed just frames in soul calibur are way easier than just frames in tekken.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I may have to. The stupidity, as high as it normally is, has been unusually high lately on TYM.

We are led to believe the following by certain foolish individuals.

1. Zod requires little to no execution.

2. Mike Metroid is a superior Johnny Cage player than Dizzy.

3. Smoke's b+2 can be blocked on reaction.
Is this "stupidity" the same as declaring yourself "Master of the RB Button"?

:DOGE

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
i like tekken a lot, im just not a big fan of tag 2, the biggest thing is i feel that a lot of the stages are way too small especially considering that they made long combos even longer with farther wall carry. i have always had a hard time moving properly though. i found combos for the most part to be pretty easy unless you needed to get some just frames going on. i also noticed just frames in soul calibur are way easier than just frames in tekken.
I actually like tekken 6 more and i have tag 2

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
yeah i like t6 way more than tag 2. i still think rage is dumb though
The rage we know is going away in 7. In its place is basically a super. The only thing I hate about tag 2 is I work my ass off with ground game to win. I don't have a "kill team" meanwhile some opponents just have to launch me once and I'm dead. -___-