What's new

Question Are Zod Players Execution Masters?

Are Zod Players Execution Masters?

• Total voters

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Man I missed these threads lmao.

injustice overall isn't a very execution heavy game. most of the harder inputs of this game can be easily done on a hitbox, so if you aren't using one of those and are complaining that those inputs are too hard for you, you're fucking up. the skill of injustice more so people's overall neutral. i agree with 16 bit that learning new setups and learning character specific timing for meatying wakeups is a lot more impressive, especially when you consider how much invincibility your average wakeup has in injustice, that even the easier wakeups to meaty are kinda tricky and require a pretty small window. i also gotta give a nod to those who can block all sorts of nonsense that rushdown characters throw at them, having really good defense in injustice is really hard seeing that most setups in this game are ambiguous af.
I'd like to any NRS-exclusive player pick up Alpha Pat in SCV , Ibuki in USF4 (linking jab after LTsumuji) or any Melee character. And then complain about NRS execution.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I may have to. The stupidity, as high as it normally is, has been unusually high lately on TYM.

We are led to believe the following by certain foolish individuals.

1. Zod requires little to no execution.

2. Mike Metroid is a superior Johnny Cage player than Dizzy.

3. Smoke's b+2 can be blocked on reaction.
To be Fair Mike Metroid is Dizzy's hidey account. Or was it the other way around? :confused:
@Mikemetroid
@GGA Dizzy

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Dave, I'm hearing word that you've stripped that fool Wound Cowboy of his Zoning Master title due to his incessant jumping, his reliance on the vortex, and his ridiculous downplaying of his b+1,2. Is there any truth to these reports? Who is officially the master of zoning these days?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave, I'm hearing word that you've stripped that fool Wound Cowboy of his Zoning Master title due to his incessant jumping, his reliance on the vortex, and his ridiculous downplaying of his b+1,2. Is there any truth to these reports? Who is officially the master of zoning these days?
Correct. Cowboy's +Zoning Master+ license has been revoked as of last week. In fact, because all Sinestro players jump endlessly and mash b+1,2 into vortex now, no Sinestro player shall be proclaimed the +Zoning Master+ for at least a year, which includes Mortal Kombat X.

I am back to being the one and only +Zoning Master+ and I ask the Skype Illuminati to vocalize the beginning of this wrestling entrance theme after time Cowboy begins downplaying Sinestro.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
"I am working so hard in this matchup, I am only up by 5 games and it's...."

"Sinestro's b+1,2 is whatever. Aquaman and Martian have...."

"Sinestro's wakeup sucks. I get knocked down and have to guess, I could lose my..."

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Correct. Cowboy's +Zoning Master+ license has been revoked as of last week. In fact, because all Sinestro players jump endlessly and mash b+1,2 into vortex now, no Sinestro player shall be proclaimed the +Zoning Master+ for at least a year, which includes Mortal Kombat X.

I am back to being the one and only +Zoning Master+ and I ask the Skype Illuminati to vocalize the beginning of this wrestling entrance theme after time Cowboy begins downplaying Sinestro.

It sucks that they got rid of Muhammad Hassan. He was a good heel imo.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
try picking up a mishima in tekken and getting consistent electrics
I do not need any of you fools to lecture me about "one frame links" and EWGFs. I was doing EWGFs when you fools did not even know what an EWGF was.

Instant aerial Zod balls are probably as difficult (on a pad) to execute as the EWGFs in Tekken 5: DR, Tekken 6: BR, and Tekken Tag Tournament.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

Fool, i'm sorry that zod's zoning is 5 times better than sinestro's. I have to play like a jackass with him because of shitty, conflicted character design. Also, i can outzone you with Killer Frost so you can hold that.

Wigy

There it is...
Its funny how desperate you always are for props. You made a thread titling yourself 'interactable master' or whatever it was. Dumbest thing ive heard. You're bragging about being proficient with the dumbest most broken aspect of the game, with the character who's design allows further abuse.

Sometimes i think you must be a master troll with the dumb ass shit u post

For how much you call people out and play this game you suck big hairy ass. Stop proclaiming yourself fucking master of stuff you're a dildo. You're so desperate to be recognised as the best zoner cause u suck too much ass to play an up close character.

Last edited:

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Listen fools. The anti zoning zealots and the keep away Messiah's both need to step down.

The real execution doesn't come from Zods balls, or meow mixups.

The true masters must do both. When combining the complexities of instant air lasers, and the sako - like execution required to do f23 into a b3 on a character not Lex sized, it is clear.

We, the Superman players, are the true execution masters.

Kneel before us.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Fool, i'm sorry that zod's zoning is 5 times better than sinestro's. I have to play like a jackass with him because of shitty, conflicted character design. Also, i can outzone you with Killer Frost so you can hold that.
Very good walk speed, MB fear blast, b+1,2, meterless vortex, axe, and one of the best trait powers in the game compensate for the lack of safety on the regular fear blast. Sinestro does not lose badly to a character like Aquaman because fear blast is very unsafe. He loses because he cannot punish FTD on block. If he could, the match would probably close to even.

Killer Frost's zoning is good but does not lead to anything. She is like Freddy with no spikes or fingers. She does no chip. The damage and meter gain are solid, though.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Zod obviously has the hardest execution in the game. I thought this was agreed.

You all can get back to me when you can do perfectly cycled iazbs and lasers while trait slashing from full screen. Or just iazb at the drop of a hat, when the moment calls (and not fuck it up because every missed one makes you super vulnerable).

Trait combos/pressure is his easiest stuff, and even that is hard compared to half the cast.

So yes. Zod players are execution masters ;)