What's new

General/Other - Ermac Are You Satisfied with The Design of Ermac?

Noob
@I GOT HANDS Yeah i use it on a regular basis and feel its an amazing tool. Ermac is High mid tier im 100% sure of that but his execution is higher than normal and his methodical nature makes ppl want easier to win character without putting in the time. That being said i think there are 3 things that make Ermac very very scary and ppl simply dont have the execution for it or ignore the tool warping the opinion of the character.

One is the Levitate to Vanish tool. Since its not mentioned in the list of things you can cancel Levitate into most ppl didnt know it was possible in the first place. Advantages - Free safe´ish meter building with mutiple options

D1 poke into Jumping Force Blast - Amazing tool , overhead, super fast and effective, MB in the corner provides combo...

And Lastly the ocasional Cancel of Strings into levitate for the low. yes its quite unsafe, but can be done here and there making ppl stay on their feet and guessing all the time, and ofc if you cancel a string into levitate you can go back to option 1 i mentioned if you feel your going to be AA.

Just some things to keep and mind, he can be scary, just as scary as any other character. it just takes more. And i got one do enjoy that about Ermac, i feel like im being rewarded for the time i put in...