What's new

Are you planning to Play Injustice on Pad or Stick?

Which do you plan on using to play Injustice?

• Pad

Votes: 71 50.0%
  • Stick

Votes: 71 50.0%

• Total voters

Justice

Noob
I'd say it's till semi relevant since the first thread was made before the demo and was mere conjecture and this thread is after people have gotten a feel for the game.

Tim Static

Exactly that.

Doesn't really matter since my question's been answered, but yeah... trying to get input from the people who've played the game made it seem like the topic should go in the forum that's dedicated to that. Oh well, guess I was wrong.

You're probably going to have to move another thread like this when someone goes straight to that forum looking for gameplay feedback and asks the same question.

Not to mention, this thread is about what people are planning on using; my question was specifically asking which actually works better. Those are different ideas.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I wanted to but I'm not certain how to merge threads...just how to move them ^_^'
Im still on my training wheels...

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'm debating on getting the battle edition for the stick.

The problem is I have used a pad for fighting games for 20+ years.

I might just stick with the regular edition and use the MC fight pad.

Decisions decisions...

DOOM

Noob
I play on stick. It just felt right for me in the demo.

Those pads with the long left hand grip look interesting though. Haven't seen anything like that before.

Playing on Stick, trying to transition but man, I can't get diagonal jumps right on stick, like I am pushing my stick toward the corner but my character neutral jumps -.-

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Well, doesnt matter really...its a preference thing. However since were holding back to block now i assume it would be much faster to use a stick when attacking out of blocks. Its very easy to miss inputs on a pad when your holding back to block and then trying to counter attack with inputs like b f 2. Imagine trying to counter attack with reptiles dash if there wasnt a dedicated block button. Still, its preference. With practice you will adjust to anything

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
SF series I only play Vega- I use stick

MK series I play Scorpion/Sindel- I use stick

Any other series I use pad.

Don't see many charge characters in Injustice- so I will be going with pad

GearDigital

If I am reincarnated; I wanna become a clam.
I use stick in SF, but I'll be using pad for this. It's mainly because I no longer have 360 and that's what console my stick goes to. So it's PS3 pad for me.