What's new

Are you planning to Play Injustice on Pad or Stick?

Which do you plan on using to play Injustice?

• Pad

Votes: 71 50.0%
  • Stick

Votes: 71 50.0%

• Total voters

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I'll be playing with the regular xbox controller. I don't think I'd fare to well with a stick seeing as though I haven't been to an arcade in over 8 years.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age

Until I get a new one, with some Bane love rocking my new gamertag

stick because it just feels easier
thought there would be a lot of more stick users than pad users
Since we no longer have the block button, I see many more people going back to joysticks. I used to be an arcade rat for UMK3 but even I couldn't wrap my head around the MK layout again for MK9. And MK on 6 or 8 button is just wrong.

Does anyone know if the battle edition fightstick comes with plexiglass?
Doubtful. But give www.Tek-innovations.com a little time and you shouldn't have a problem getting a plexi

Justice

Noob
I'll be using my HitBox to start. May switch back to my Qanba if that feels easier, but I expect to stay on HitBox.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Battle edition stick player here... but I will probably have it cracked open and duel modded once I learn enough about the pcb...

T3rror

Noob
I have a 360 wwe se stick just laying around so I'm thinking of buying a converter to use it on my ps3. Hopefully it works.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
YO! Check out what I just found! Remember me griping about the special mvc3 fightpad with the stick being so close but so far? Well HORI made a new version of it that FIXES things!

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-Commander-3-Pro-Playstation/dp/B0057WDD6O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364322231&sr=8-3&keywords=ps3 fightpad

10 ft cord, extended handle for sturdier grip allowing for overhand play of buttons allowing for stick style button usage, DPAD OF GOOD QUALITY, and HORI parts.

I was digging trying to find a cheap way to play PS3 decently with Treadmill since my stick is 360 and converters cause lag. Since the PS3 pad isn't something I like, but fightpads are I'm probably gonna snatch this thing up if I find one cheaper than a ps3 stick of decent quality.

Gonna be a weird game for me. I play 360 and stick only but locals with Treadmill will be PS3 so I'm probably gonna be floating between both controllers.

EDIT: *checks last page after being gone from thread so long*

aaaaaaaaaaaand beaten by C-Sword lol.

T3rror

Noob
Are these any good? Although the BE arcade stick looks sexy, 70 dollars is 70 dollars.
I'd say its a good starter stick. The buttons are pretty decent, but they're not going to last. The great thing about these sticks are they're easy to mod, so you can buy sanwa buttons and stick while still being cheaper than a TE stick. If your in the US you can get a brawlstick for $50.

I was actually thinking of getting one of those!

Can you possibly give me a rundown on what you like/dislike about it? I really wanted to grab one for Tekken, but from all the pictures, that pad doesn't look too comfortable. How is it compared to a PS3 controller?
those pad are thrash, they broke after some weeks.

YO! Check out what I just found! Remember me griping about the special mvc3 fightpad with the stick being so close but so far? Well HORI made a new version of it that FIXES things!

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-Commander-3-Pro-Playstation/dp/B0057WDD6O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364322231&sr=8-3&keywords=ps3 fightpad

10 ft cord, extended handle for sturdier grip allowing for overhand play of buttons allowing for stick style button usage, DPAD OF GOOD QUALITY, and HORI parts.

I was digging trying to find a cheap way to play PS3 decently with Treadmill since my stick is 360 and converters cause lag. Since the PS3 pad isn't something I like, but fightpads are I'm probably gonna snatch this thing up if I find one cheaper than a ps3 stick of decent quality.

Gonna be a weird game for me. I play 360 and stick only but locals with Treadmill will be PS3 so I'm probably gonna be floating between both controllers.

EDIT: *checks last page after being gone from thread so long*

aaaaaaaaaaaand beaten by C-Sword lol.

This is what I will use I love is thing

MOD EDIT: I went ahead and got rid of the accidental second quote of that post.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This is what I will use I love is thing

MOD EDIT: I went ahead and got rid of the accidental second quote of that post.
Yeah that thing looks tight. I've wanted to see this sort of design applied to the UMVC3 fightpad idea for awhile now and even though I use stick like mad I may just pad warrior this for the excuse to play on that. It'll all depend on whether I see a $40 stick for ps3 of good quality before I see a cheaper than $40 version of this pad.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I'll be playing on a 360 pad. I never have any trouble doing inputs on one.

I'm very interested in trying out a stick, but I honestly don't have the budget to gamble on something that may not be my style. All of my friends are pad players as well so, I can't borrow one either.

However! I did create what I liked to call the Ghetto Stick.

Forged in shadowy pits of the man-cave, this FrankenPad was assembled from the slain controller parts of 360, ps2, and even an atari joystick.

Behold, my humble creation!

It kinda works, but I made it more as a joke than anything. Obviously not even close to the fidelity of a real stick.