What's new

Are You Gonna Take Injustice Seriously?

Are you gonna take injustice seriously?

• Total voters

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It's definitely the worst I've had. MK9 online is virtually unplayable for me, hopefully Injustice sees an improvement.

KoFXII and Vanilla Marvel (before patch) were the true definitions of unplayable. KoF was like playing underwater every match and Vanilla Marvel would try to match you up with someone, fail, then send you back to the main menu and you'd repeat it. Then when you finally did play a match it was a ton of lag.

Just check this article, it's literally what would happen in Vanilla Marvel: http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/02/18/marvel-vs-capcom-3-online-problems

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
KoFXII and Vanilla Marvel (before patch) were the true definitions of unplayable. KoF was like playing underwater every match and Vanilla Marvel would try to match you up with someone, fail, then send you back to the main menu and you'd repeat it. Then when you finally did play a match it was a ton of lag.

Just check this article, it's literally what would happen in Vanilla Marvel: http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/02/18/marvel-vs-capcom-3-online-problems
Vanilla Marvel was still better than MK9. Yeah the matchmaking sucked but the matches were at least playable for the most part. And never played KoF.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Vanilla Marvel was still better than MK9. Yeah the matchmaking sucked but the matches were at least playable for the most part. And never played KoF.
I dont know about that, Vanilla Marvel was pretty bad and Ultimate isn't that much better.

Honestly, I hope this netcode is better, it will be better because they have had 2 years of improvement on netcode refinement.

And MK9 isn't that bad when you play people with good connections, hardwired.

Just watch injustice online being constant jip into a block string ending with another jip, all over again.
I suggest to anybody praying that the online will work is to find your scene Early, get offline Early, get to tournaments Early in its life span!
or unintentionally rest upon crappy online skills forever

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'll be attending locals at Galloping Ghost, since I'll have a car by then, and playing online seriously if it's not shit like MK9. If netplay's still just as bad I'll just wait until BBCP and the SkullGirls patch for 360.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just watch injustice online being constant jip into a block string ending with another jip, all over again.
I suggest to anybody praying that the online will work is to find your scene Early, get offline Early, get to tournaments Early in its life span!
or unintentionally rest upon crappy online skills forever
People don't understand that you don't have to rely on good netcode with a proper training mode like Injustice is supposed to have. A proper lab to test shit it why MK9's tournament scene isn't the best it can be, imo.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I made the mistake of taking MK serious instead of just playing it, so when I lose a lot I just get more salty and angry than normal. What sucks even more is that I never even played offline so all that taking the game serious was for nothing.

I'm gonna try to play Injustice a lot, depending on how much it interest me, but I'm not gonna take it serious.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I made the mistake of taking MK serious instead of just playing it, so when I lose a lot I just get more salty and angry than normal. What sucks even more is that I never even played offline so all that taking the game serious was for nothing.

I'm gonna try to play Injustice a lot, depending on how much it interest me, but I'm not gonna take it serious.
He doesn't mean take it seriously as "care too much if it lose" it's just asking if you'll attend local scenes and try to be really good at the game.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
People don't understand that you don't have to rely on good netcode with a proper training mode like Injustice is supposed to have. A proper lab to test shit it why MK9's tournament scene isn't the best it can be, imo.
Actual match experience brings about way more skill than training. A game does have to rely on a good netcode, especially since alot of of injustice players won't be the type to attend locals and some of the people that do, can't attend as much as they would like to. They need some way to play for fun and/or learning experience.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Like any game I am going to play it for fun, if I enjoy it and get pretty good at it yay, if not, whatever I'll play something else.

Seems like mostly everyone is going to take it "seriously online". I hope this has a good offline community for the people that go/can make it.

Goldi

Noob
Actually yea... Unless I just really don't like it. But I'm excited to go into a brand new game and learn it with a community I've already grown fond of. It's going to be fun to see how I do in this with everything the MKC has taught me. <3

I'm not sure if I have a local scene lol. Any way to find out if there's anything around me? If there's anyone on here in the Columbia area in South Carolina let me know. Id love to do tournaments, but I really don't know where to start.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
I'm Somewhat new To the Fighting Game Community. Actually I'm Not Even A Part Of it Yet. I'm Hoping Injustice Will Be A Good jumping On Point So I'll be Dedicating A lot of Time To It. Regardless of How It's received. Can't Say I'll be Worthy Of Tournament Play Though.

xbl: wackgamertag

I'm Somewhat new To the Fighting Game Community. Actually I'm Not Even A Part Of it Yet. I'm Hoping Injustice Will Be A Good jumping On Point So I'll be Dedicating A lot of Time To It. Regardless of How It's received. Can't Say I'll be Worthy Of Tournament Play Though.

xbl: wackgamertag
Welcome.

It's not about being worthy, it's just about showing up, if you don't win, you don't win, there's other things to do.

XBL: Jeff n2Relax

Really going to be trying to take it seriously, as soon as the game comes out. I'm not going to wait a couple of months like MK9, i'm getting so hype for this game, probably one of the hypest games i've ever waited for. Never really have had that yet, and this is it. :D