What's new

Are You Gonna Take Injustice Seriously?

Are you gonna take injustice seriously?

• Total voters
I plan on making this my first competitive fighter. I played a bit of SSF4, so I'm hoping my skills there will translate well into Injustice. I dont really plan on attending tournaments, but who knows.
PSN: IM2NINJA4U

Tolkeen

/wrists
My questions is who's planing to make it out to events, I am. People should post that too.
I'm gonna try to make it to UFGT, since it's close enough to drive. There will be much Arrow swag to be showcased... I'm just a little wary cause it's only a few weeks after release :(.

I'm gonna try to make it to UFGT, since it's close enough to drive. There will be much Arrow swag to be showcased... I'm just a little wary cause it's only a few weeks after release :(.
I am looking to make it,but I am hoping to share a room with someone, I live in Chicago, most people I've talked are in the burbs so it's kinda hard to find accommodations.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Taking it serious. Gamertag Dynasty Penguin on Xbox Live. Shaowebb on Steam (fingers crossed it hits steam at some point)

Glass Sword

Nobody
I am going to take it seriously as the rest of Georgia. This is a chance for multiple fighting game communities to come together and play a common game and I want to part of the ride. Of course I will be trying to make myself relevant to any tournament I go to.
Glass Sword on XBox
Glass_Sword on PSN since there are no spaces allowed
Most likely on PSN.

I$AAC

Noob
As I said before I want/plan on being one of the best injustice players in America and so does the rest of the Florida injustice community!

Ill have it for both 360 and psn so.....

XBL= ISAAC 813
Psn= theonlyone1980

Tolkeen

/wrists
As I said before I want/plan on being one of the best injustice players in America and so does the rest of the Florida injustice community!
I'm still mad at you for copying my avatar idea bro....Made me switch to the current one... You are DEFINITELY on the list.
When you go to tourneys do you use the dollar sign? or is it just Isaac?

I$AAC

Noob
I'm still mad at you for copying my avatar idea bro....Made me switch to the current one... You are DEFINITELY on the list.
When you go to tourneys do you use the dollar sign? or is it just Isaac?
Yes I use the dollar sign since I know there is other people out there also named Isaac (Delraich's real name iirc)

Oh and sorry about the avatar, might be switching it to a deathstroke one soon though

Big Frog

Noob
Waiting for Swamp Thing to take it seriously. Otherwise, I'm just going to casually get into it because of Bane and Sir Grund.

damagedone13

Keep Music Evil
Not really.Also NRS better try make decent online this time because MK is probably the most awful online experience ever.Somehow this heroes don't really work for me but who knows,lets wait and see,and probably play.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Mostly going to play this casually, MK9 ftwwwww. ;)

With that being said, I'll enter any and all tourneys where it's ran alongside MK. 2, 1 speeeeeeen.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Not really.Also NRS better try make decent online this time because MK is probably the most awful online experience ever.Somehow this heroes don't really work for me but who knows,lets wait and see,and probably play.

It's not, it's not even the worst in fighting games of this gen.