What's new

Are You Gonna Take Injustice Seriously?

Are you gonna take injustice seriously?

• Total voters

Tolkeen

/wrists
Hey guys,
I'm working on a little solo project for the release of Injustice and I am in need of a list of people who plan to take injustice seriously. What I mean by that is, I need a list of players (gamertags/handles preferably) who at this stage, can say with confidence, that they will play injustice for more than a few months. If you plan on attending tournaments that is a big plus, but not a necessity. Also, if you only plan on playing online, listing your system of preference would be helpful.
The reason for this list (at this point) is on a need to know basis, but it will be revealed in a week or two. Any help (by leaving your handle) can and will be appreciated, and maybe when the game comes out we'll just turn this into a matchmaking thread (xbox obviously). Thanks!

Ninja Edit:
I personally will be taking this game as seriously as I did MK9, which means I will go to tournaments and lose 7-3 matchups in my favor. But I will have a really fun time doing it :).

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
I plan on trying to get to a competitive level with my main (Grundy). So it may take a while ;)
Handle on PSN is... Grave_Intent

Vagrant

Noob
Yeah I'll be playing it along with MK9 in as many tournies as I can.

My handle on Xbox is vagrant42791

Espio

Kokomo
I can't say whether I will take it seriously or not currently.

I wanna play it and explore the game before I decide, but it looks fairly promising so I will give it a fair shake :).

Not sure if I'll be traveling much if at all anymore for tournies, my PSN is Espio872 though.

If the netcode is good then I'll be playing it competetively and hope to level up to attend tournaments. If the netcode turns out to be garbage I'm playing it casually and once in a blue moon, like I do with MK. Oh and I'm on the PSN. Have to create a new handle, lost the details for my older one.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
If the netcode is good then I'll be playing it competetively and hope to level up to attend tournaments. If the netcode turns out to be garbage I'm playing it casually and once in a blue moon, like I do with MK.
Yea, I agree the net code will be a HUGE factor IMO.
EDIT: Also I kind have to go all out on it sense I bought the Battle Pack version with the fight stick ;)

Don't know if I'll play it online. If it's as annoying as playing SCV online, then probably not. I hate playing SCV online because it takes forever to get a match, and most of the people play as freakin Ezio and he's cheap. Though I plan to play it as often as possible when I get it.

Don't know if I'll play it online. If it's as annoying as playing SCV online, then probably not. I hate playing SCV online because it takes forever to get a match, and most of the people play as freakin Ezio and he's cheap. Though I plan to play it as often as possible when I get it.
Play with TYM members, playing randys <. 9 times out of 10, you'll run into people just playing it casually or people who don't know how to properly play.

Yea, I agree the net code will be a HUGE factor IMO.
I think it will. The upside to this game is the new and improved training mode, with the input record feature where you record moves and apply them to the A.I. Should be useful in learning punishes, advantage, etc But obviously nothing beats matchup experience.

Those with a good offline scene will succeed while those that have to rely on online for matchup experience will fail (assuming the netcode is MK bad)however, if the netcode is good and viable then I expect the offline scene to grow even bigger. People will feel confident and take what they learn online to tournaments.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I am in need of a list of people who plan to take injustice seriously.
I plan on it. I'm still hoping for a character who really stands out to me, but either way I've got it pre-ordered and will have a ton of free time to devote to playing when it comes out. I'm very much interested in participating in tournaments, and will potentially be buying a capture card to post guides and matches online. I plan on creating at least one thread similar to my Ultimate Kano Guide for whatever character I choose to main.

Gamertag: Karaokelove.
email: [email protected]

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I'm getting a car this year so I'll try to attend tounries
But I will always take NRS games seriously.
And even if the net codes are good. There are still the salty online scrubs.
The Ninja0925 but I might change it to laos_boy

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I am going to be supporting it for sure. Here is to hoping the netcode is good because that will be a huge determining factor in how serious I take it.