What's new

Are you gonna miss your main?

Have you become attached to your main

• Total voters

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
There is not a single character I've touched in MKX that brought as much joy to me as Bane. Goro would be the closest, but I can't really get behind his own playstyle, so I've been playing Scorpion. Shit sucks yo I need Bane back :(

Fattius

Noob
I really miss my two mains from MK9. Sektor and Noob saibot. I really haven't found a main in this one everyone is all right in some characters are fun but nothing really clicks and it makes me sad. I would pay anything for Sektor or noob

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I was going to reply yes.
Then I realized I switched characters five times through the games life.
Now I have an actual main in MKX that I can play exactly how I want.
Injustice was great fun for a long time, so I miss the game being fun, but by the end it wasn't.
I'm not sure how to feel anymore.
When's Tremor?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
They're going to make another InJustice.

In the meanwhile, enjoy MKX.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I really miss my two mains from MK9. Sektor and Noob saibot. I really haven't found a main in this one everyone is all right in some characters are fun but nothing really clicks and it makes me sad. I would pay anything for Sektor or noob
Both had specials you couldn't run from. Infernal Scorpion does too.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Batman's teeth were the only problem with his design imo. Way too white and prevalent.

We had the 2nd most costume options, and all of them were cool except Insurgency and even that was ok. Plenty of characters like Black Adam, Sinestro, Killer Frost and all the DLC got shafted. So I can't complain too much.

Beach

La mejor playa
There will always be a special place in my heart for Grundy, all the moves that should have done something but were just walked through will not be forgotten.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I personally have to like the characters in my fighting games in order to enjoy playing them.

I will always prefer fighting as classic DC characters with decades of history over mystical monsters and ninjas who only go as deep as a video game plot.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Gonna miss my boy Slade Wilson, I tried to pick up Full Auto Jacqui because of him but she's just not the same :/