What's new

Are you gonna miss your main?

Have you become attached to your main

• Total voters

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
nightwing, i will miss you, even if you werent my main you were still fun as hell to play, but my main main kenshi is in so i am happy, i can cope with no dick...... grayson.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Ya just because MKX is here doesn't mean Injustice isn't fun anymore. I still love the game even though I hate it at the same time and will continue playing for years to come.
It is a great game imo. I want to play it but with it being pretty much dead I won't touch it to much. The world needs more of you

dps813

Noob
It is a great game imo. I want to play it but with it being pretty much dead I won't touch it to much. The world needs more of you
I know it has its problems but dead or not I love playing the game and wont stop. The fact that Injustice isn't at EVO makes me sick.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I mean, I did things nobody thought possible. Bodied all the top players on the EC, WC, (who cares about EU?) and whatever relevance Canada may have. There's only one Evo Online Champion and it stayed that way all throughout Injustice, probably til the end of time itself. I don't even play FGs like that, breh, NRS community needs to step it up for MKX.

ur all boo boo

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
It's only good bye for now with Injustice. Trust me, there will be an Injustice 2. And besides, why the heck would you guys drop IGAU? I stopped playing it some time ago, but I never had any real attachments to the characters or the game in general as I grew up loving Marvel heroes and villains. If you guys still have love for it, keep playing it along with MKX. Show NRS that Injustice has real fans.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I mean, I did things nobody thought possible. Bodied all the top players on the EC, WC, (who cares about EU?) and whatever relevance Canada may have. There's only one Evo Online Champion and it stayed that way all throughout Injustice, probably til the end of time itself. I don't even play FGs like that, breh, NRS community needs to step it up for MKX.

ur all boo boo
you ain't shit till you can hold your own against the injustice god lord AKA IIINCORRUPTIBLE.