What's new

Are you gonna miss your main?

Have you become attached to your main

• Total voters

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I have gotten very attached to my main (Zod) on Injustice. How many of you feel that when MKX comes out you're gonna miss him/her. I've become very attached to zod because I absolutely love his fighting style and I've been through a lot with him. (this is my first thread so it might not come out correctly)

KingShaz

In the Shadows
It's for both mk9 and Injustice though, not everyone played injustice. Sorry for all the problems by the way I'll try to stop lol.
But it's technically not off-topic discussion since you're making a direct reference to Injustice(and the majority of people who will look at this thread will be injustice players). But now you know, if you're not sure next time just ask any mod. We're here to help!

Matix218

Get over here!
Ill miss Smoke but some of the new characters are really speaking to me like Erron Black, Tremor, Shinnok, Takeda etc. Plus I also played Scorp, Ermac, Subby, Lao and Cage in mk9 and they are back so Im ok even though I did love my main man Smoke

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'm going to miss Zatanna a lot, but Sonya is back for MKX which is amazing! Sonya and Jacki all dayy errdayyyyyy honey.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I'll miss zatanna, such an interesting character.
I'll miss batgirl, such a broken character
I'll miss Catwoman, such a fun character.
I'll miss Harley the most, such an Ass character.

They all sucked in their own way.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I'm mainly going to miss
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash
Batman
And Joker clash quotes.
The comeback and wit levels were way over 9000! Those helped to make the game more enjoyable for me than you might think.

E

Eldriken

That's an interesting transition. Figured you'd go for a character that might resemble him more like goro
I've mained Kitana since MK2. Gotta stay faithful to her. =D I do intend on playing Goro and other characters as well. MKX's roster really has me interested in quite a few characters. I'm expecting to have a lot of fun.