What's new

Are you going to be playing on Pad or stick?

Pad or Stick?

• Total voters

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I have had two hori FC4's during MKX time and they both broke. Poorly made and the ps4 dpad is better in the end anyways. MK11 I am sticking with ps4 pad.
I thought the FC4 was trash compared to the FC. Doubt you’d want to give them another try but if the thought ever did cross your mind and you were a fan of the old Saturn controller feel, I can def vouch for the latter despite agreeing with you wholeheartedly about the former.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I play in stick only because I play other fighters on stick. If you play mk on pad and are comfortable with it theres really no reason to switch. I really cant see any advantage to using a stick in this game.

Hitbox may be another story.

King Cash

Next Level
Stick, but with this new change to the execution of meter burn moves, I don't know anymore. My layout has always been the following on stick:

1 FS 2
3 BL 4

I never used individual buttons for throws or interactables. I always just pushed 1+2 or 1+3 for them. I could trigger X-Ray easily with middle two buttons. Now....I need to find a new place for INT.

Not only is it awkward to not hit BLOCK for the meter burn, but now aside from being a different button, my Fatal Blow input is also fucked. I used this setup for the beta:

1 INT 2 TH
3 BL 4 FS

Same boat. I was 1 2 4 TH
3 BL int FS

In the stress test I switched to 1 2 4 TH
BL INT 4 FS

It’s ok. But fatal blow is the 1st and last button on the bottom. So that’s gonna take some getting use too

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Stick all the way. Sony does not make pads like they used to.

As far as my configuration is you were curious...

1 BLK 2 INT
3 FS 4 Throw

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
XB1 controller. It really is a very good controller, probably the best dpad I’ve used for fighters as well. At least the best new controller.