What's new

Are there really 7-3s in this game?

Considering this is the best balanced game at launch by NRS, we know for sure who is at the top we know why they are there and we know for sure who is at the bottom.

But the line between tiers might be a bit blurry, and ppl tend to base themselves a lot in tier lists.

I'm actually curious, what are the worst MU numbers in an high level MK11 francishe, are there any 7-3 Matchups?
Don't be so naive my friend, you have been around the block enough times to know.

Vastly

Noob
I think if your a Johnny Cage player who is playing a good Sub-Zero Player that knows Johnny well it can be close to a 7-3. Just my opinion but it's difficult mainly because of a combination of Sub-Zero's basic walk speed and recovery speed, as well as Johnny not having the best tools to get in and stay in fairly safely. I find this especially true if they use the sub variation that gives him the slide and air projectiles.

ranked is shit and doesn't represent skill. the leaderboard is all over the place and makes no sense.
I’m just curious. Why is ranked shit? I seem to meet far better players in ranked than I do in kasual player matches. And my record is about the same in both. Do people just try harder because it’s ranked?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but from the matches I've played, Cassie V Baraka is really rough for him, especially in the variation where he doesn't have that lunge grab attack.