What's new

Are the servers down?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
They probably came in on Monday, scrambling to stop people from downloading Spawn early and then broke the whole thing. Just like before Nightwolf when they stopped you from getting it early with the New Zealand exploit. At least you can download him to use in practice mode, beats him being completely late like Nightwolf was

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
its a bs remember xbox got Nightwolf one day later? Also on Shang release servers were down, now the same thing at last we can download Spawn and lab him. Im so mad cuz i took free day of work just to enjoy Spawn and NRS failed once again.

KHTC Jink

Don’t even
Reddit users on the ps4 have claimed to have this as well
I feel like a dbag now cuz I posted this thread at 1 am last night assuming it would be fixed at 1pm est when he dropped...so I played with my friend on cod for a little then ducked him excited to play mk...little did I know NRS fumbled the bad

Ninja and Foxy are both streaming and playing online. It definitely seems like a Box thing.

Also I've lost all my save data some how today too. I had all the tourney variations created and customized with gear/skins and now all that shit is lost. Fucking triggered!!:mad:

I lost my card/ back ground and all the in game currency but I'm super triggered about the tourney variations. That shit took some time. I know you can still access the tourney variations from the practice menu but still...ugh.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ninja and Foxy are both streaming and playing online. It definitely seems like a Box thing.

Also I've lost all my save data some how today too. I had all the tourney variations created and customized with gear/skins and now all that shit is lost. Fucking triggered!!:mad:
Save data is tied to online/the servers. Once they come back you’ll have all your saved data back. Just another reason the online only crap is... well... crap.

Day 2 of the servers being down for me. Was really looking forward to Spawn too. Kinda concerned since I see so many other people streaming and playing Spawn with no problem. This is pretty shitty. Still no word from NRS??

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Day 2 of the servers being down for me. Was really looking forward to Spawn too. Kinda concerned since I see so many other people streaming and playing Spawn with no problem. This is pretty shitty. Still no word from NRS??
Has anyone who is on XBOX been able to get on the servers? I know NRS doesn’t really care about the XBOX users since there’s way more on PS4, but pretty disappointing that XB is always treated poorly.

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
What blows me away about this isn't that it's still down, it's that it's been almost 8 hours since an update of any kind despite this being a complete outage. The lack of professionalism is stunning.