What's new

Are IAZB a Bill of Goods?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
No it's not a bill. It's a mandate against certain characters.

His footsies, as Dave mentioned...a bill. Wakeups, too. Those should be your main concerns as a Zod player...and damage too.

oh no, bane and doomsday can charge through them, wait a tic, that means the move they are going to do is charge.... so i can parry or mb b3 doomsdays ON REACTION and jump over banes... (which i wasn't doing vs bipolar recently and only realized this after playing him because i am a retard and am stubborn and try to spam multi hit zod balls instead, when i can just shoot 1 and jump over full combo or mb laser...)

oh no, super man can jump over them, oh wait a tic, i can full combo punish this with an instant air fast ball,

oh no, dashes aren't punishable on reaction by a painted laser

yeah they are shitty because they don't render the opponent entirely useless, they only force them to do something you can punish

they are only useful in like, almost every single matchup at some points or extremely useful... sorry we don't have a strategy that ends the game for us entirely against every character, it only neds the game vs lex luthor, we need to think when we play perhaps...

its a lethal tool because it moves slow enough to where you can react to what the opponent does to get around it... how terrible..

not news (to me at least) and doesnt drastically change the matchup

please back 1 an instant slow so i can mb laser it for a combo, or perhaps ill just keep shooting them so i can build up time for the most broken trait in the game... maybe i will change the pacing to throw off your timing, or maybe i will mb the zod balls for a knockdown, its not liek my zod balls don't build shitloads of meter and stall you and limit your options an insane amount.

Um. No. "Free dash under... " then he gets a free ground laser that pushes u full screen and gives zod a free trait or recharge.

If u combined pig or m2daves skill with relaxed states ability to do iazb then the community would understand.

Again. Like c viper. It took more than a year to play here correctly and she is insane. Zod players are still developing.

There are only a small percentage of the community that truly understands high level play. And they all agree he is top 3.

Theos bullshit tread about zod was about as bullshit as jupiters mmh matchup chart.

This site actually does more harm than good. Zod forums are the only good reason to visit this place unless u like drama.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
There are only a small percentage of the community that truly understands high level play. And they all agree he is top 3.

Theos bullshit tread about zod was about as bullshit as jupiters mmh matchup chart.
I'll leave these two paragraphs here to see if you can notice the contradiction.

MK_Chameleon

The wizard of Zod
oh no, bane and doomsday can charge through them, wait a tic, that means the move they are going to do is charge.... so i can parry or mb b3 doomsdays ON REACTION and jump over banes... (which i wasn't doing vs bipolar recently and only realized this after playing him because i am a retard and am stubborn and try to spam multi hit zod balls instead, when i can just shoot 1 and jump over full combo or mb laser...)

oh no, super man can jump over them, oh wait a tic, i can full combo punish this with an instant air fast ball,

oh no, dashes aren't punishable on reaction by a painted laser

yeah they are shitty because they don't render the opponent entirely useless, they only force them to do something you can punish

they are only useful in like, almost every single matchup at some points or extremely useful... sorry we don't have a strategy that ends the game for us entirely against every character, it only neds the game vs lex luthor, we need to think when we play perhaps...

its a lethal tool because it moves slow enough to where you can react to what the opponent does to get around it... how terrible..
If zod is so great and your zod is so good why are you switching mains to MMH ? Also I didnt say anything about superman bane or doomsday yes you can punish most of that stuff with laser but only from 3/4 of the screen to full screen the game is not as black and white as you make it sound.

@Peckapowa reason you were getting punished by charge was the timing. You fire one when I could wake up and fire another so I could have invincibility on one and armor on the other. Its not as simple as everyone charges lol. F2 cancels etc exist. Not to mention the classic just move closer. They're more effective in other matchups for sure.

Last edited:

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I believe that the instant airs are one of Zod's best tools. Most characters can't do anything once he gets them started, which means he can keep doing them, summon a free trait or use a free interactible. Also, you cannot dash under them if they are done at the perfect height.

MK_Chameleon

The wizard of Zod
Um. No. "Free dash under... " then he gets a free ground laser that pushes u full screen and gives zod a free trait or recharge.

If u combined pig or m2daves skill with relaxed states ability to do iazb then the community would understand.

Again. Like c viper. It took more than a year to play here correctly and she is insane. Zod players are still developing.

This site actually does more harm than good. Zod forums are the only good reason to visit this place unless u like drama.
Let me elaborate the free dash is anywhere thats closer than 3/4 of the screen.