What's new

Guide Archery's A Hobby - Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

Yeah so GA definitely fits with Rise Against haha. Overall it was a good video, I really liked the intro, wasn't too sure about the end though. I agree with the cartoon scenes. Like, it's fine to have them in once in a while, but there was like just as much cartoon if not more than his combos, and I was expecting a combo movie.

Overall I'd give you 3/5. Keep making vids man, each video will always be better than the last, and you are only as good as your last video

Saffa

Noob
After seening that first cartoon sequence, I am now terribly annoyed that in-game he gets a freeze arrow instead of a net-arrow.
Would have suited him much better.

Here are two that I've picked up that I have not seen on here.
1,1,3, electric arrow, b3,dash, sky alert, 2,2,3, hurricane bow: 34%
f2,d1,3, super, b3,j3, hurricane bow: 51%

Squizz

Corps Speedster
I think green arrows long distance mix-up game is p kewl, but his combos blow and he has 0 upclose mix up or damage threat. Gauntlet thrown!

Saffa

Noob
I think green arrows long distance mix-up game is p kewl, but his combos blow and he has 0 upclose mix up or damage threat. Gauntlet thrown!
What?
He has one of the best up close mixup games. Apart from the above mentioned d1,4 or d1,jb d4 he has his f2d13 chain which hits mid, low, overhead. So you can mix that up by doing f2d1d4 making it a mid, low,low Or do f2d13, bf3 making it mid,low,overhead.low

You also get a free f2d1 chain whenever someone blocks his b23 chain (which hits overhead first shot)

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
What?
He has one of the best up close mixup games. Apart from the above mentioned d1,4 or d1,jb d4 he has his f2d13 chain which hits mid, low, overhead. So you can mix that up by doing f2d1d4 making it a mid, low,low Or do f2d13, bf3 making it mid,low,overhead.low

You also get a free f2d1 chain whenever someone blocks his b23 chain (which hits overhead first shot)
I would not go as far as to say "one of the best up close mixup games" but his up close mixups is definitley better than his far away mix ups (low/high ice arrow). His up close mix ups can be blocked on reaction and by fuzzyguarding pretty consistently offline. I agree that the f2d13/f2d1d4 mix up might be hard to deal with though, so he is pretty good. And about the free f2d1 after a blocked b23.. Nop, that was before it was nerfed. You need to do b13 to get the same effect now I think! Also his b2 was nerfed on hit as well, so you can't do b2 xx db4 and continue pressure.

Saffa

Noob
I would not go as far as to say "one of the best up close mixup games" but his up close mixups is definitley better than his far away mix ups (low/high ice arrow). His up close mix ups can be blocked on reaction and by fuzzyguarding pretty consistently offline. I agree that the f2d13/f2d1d4 mix up might be hard to deal with though, so he is pretty good. And about the free f2d1 after a blocked b23.. Nop, that was before it was nerfed. You need to do b13 to get the same effect now I think! Also his b2 was nerfed on hit as well, so you can't do b2 xx db4 and continue pressure.
Ah ok, I forgot they nerfed him a bit.

But apart from Frost and Catwoman, who else would you say has a better mixup than him?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Ah ok, I forgot they nerfed him a bit.

But apart from Frost and Catwoman, who else would you say has a better mixup than him?
I don't think I can go in to character spesifics as I would have to find the strings etc. to refer to, but a lot of characters has pretty good high/lows/amiguous crossups (Flash, Batman.. even aquaman and sinestro etc.), and even more important: A lot of characters has pretty mixups that leads to way.. waaaay more damage than what Green Arrow can get (Without his super)

Qiwi

Combo fiend (!)
Hi guys, I'll just leave this here... :)

Tried to cover most of the BnBs I use, and I recorded this a while ago but finally edited it all together, enjoy! Please do inform me of stuff I didn't cover that might be good, I haven't played around with electricity and fire TOO much so you might have something on me there lol.

Will be posting some online matches soon(ish) with Oliver, so stay tuned!

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
To all the enthusiastic supporters of your favorite emerald archer from Injustice, you're gonna want to check out this combo video by OBS DarkNataS. It features two types of combos: some for the sake of style, and some for high damage. Should you be searching for ways to maximize creativity with your ways of building damage, or you just want to play for the sake of Hollywood style points, these combos are sure to stir your hunger.​
Get those quivers and arrows ready, 'cause it's time for the grand finale!​

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Credits to DarKNaTaS

Attachments

Qiwi

Combo fiend (!)
A lot of opportunity for style with this character, probably why I like him so much lol. I got some stylish stuff of my own but the triple sky alert and d2 into up haven blast were pretty cool man, nice!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Nice. I never thought about using some of those. Like his up arrow combos... lol Mind=Blown.
Btw I really like your username. :joker:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
nice combos, it really sucks that the B2 wiffs on certain female characters in the corner, it makes no sense that it happens.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Someone tweet that to Chris G, quick!
i already did that when i first put the video out lol
Nice. I never thought about using some of those. Like his up arrow combos... lol Mind=Blown.
Btw I really like your username. :joker:
hope it helps GA has alot of different combos so its fun to see them
nice combos, it really sucks that the B2 wiffs on certain female characters in the corner, it makes no sense that it happens.
yes i do find that annoying as hell

Natas that stuff was sick. I'm jealous as Hell you have that Arrow skin too. Hope to see you and the rest of the OBS up and running the show again soon.