What's new

Guide Archery's A Hobby - Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Are you sure load ice Arrow~super isn't escapable? Because the input window is kinda small you know?, and by the time i'm almost sure it can be also back dashed.

But i would rather do this one blockstring into super, which makes the waste meter if they pushblock but also reduce they chances to wager my next combo.
Good points!

Edit: while it is kind of a small window, if done correctly it should not be escapable from what other people have tested.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
For his b3, J3, J2, 111~Stinger 36% you might want to put a little note in there letting everyone know the timing for it, I thought it was impossible until I just do the J3 closer to the ground. Also, instead of this combo Ive been doing b3, J3, J2, 223~Load 32% since its a hard knockdown and lets me load my arrow.
Yeah, sorry about that. I should have said something earlier about its timing...

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I have the HARDEST time doing ji2 after the 113 string... any suggestions?

*My timing on this game is all kinds of crazy. I haven't been able to play competitively because of university...

I have the HARDEST time doing ji2 after the 113 string... any suggestions?

*My timing on this game is all kinds of crazy. I haven't been able to play competitively because of university...
Delay the 2. Dont input it immediately after jumping, give it a delay, you'll get it down eventually.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables are allowed. Resets are not.

booivi

Good Game :)
Where the hell are the d1~ice arrow combos?? I can't find them. I'd like the best midscreen combos and corner. with bars and without.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Where the hell are the d1~ice arrow combos?? I can't find them. I'd like the best midscreen combos and corner. with bars and without.
D1/Ice Arrow-B3-JI3>2,2,3 - 23%
D1/Ice Arrow-B3-JI3-JI2-2,2,3 - 26%
D1/Ice Arrow-B3>>Sky Alert-Sky Alert-2,2,3 - 25%? Not 100% sure off the top of my head

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
So I was testing out the BnB's today and this is what I found.

113, j2,11~Ice Arrow, b3, j3, 22~Hurricane Bow = 32% (last hit doesn't connect)
If you delay the J3 enough the last hit does konnect for 33%. Tested on GL...

f2d13~Ice Arrow, b3, j3, j2, 111~Load Arrow = 31%
It's possible to end in 223~Load Arrow for that untechable knockdown midscreen for the same damage. Whether this is beneficial or not I guess is up to the player and match up.

PS: Why is there no reverse position kombos on the F2D13 Section? Like F2D13~Ice Arrow, Dash, B3 Dash, D2 Up Haven Blast, J2, 223... Etc..

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Hey guys. You guys know the highest damaging korner kombos that end in Ice Arrow or Sweep?

I'm working on some set ups for Arrow..

Off of F2D13 what I've been doing is: F2D13, 111~Sky Alert, 11~Low Arrow (Ice)
Was hoping someone had higher damage korner kombos.

7L
Seapeople
Erazor
Karnage
Jimmypotato
Scoot Magee
GodsLonelyman
etc...
J2, b2 xx up heaven blast, 111 xx sky alert, 11 xx d4 is max meter less I think. You just asked for most damage so I assume you don't need the f2d13 starter?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
J2, b2 xx up heaven blast, 111 xx sky alert, 11 xx d4 is max meter less I think. You just asked for most damage so I assume you don't need the f2d13 starter?

Thanx.

I meant with each of the starters though. B23~Ice Arrow and D1~Ice Arrow are givens that they end there in terms of leaving them frozen. So I guess I was just looking for F2D13 and 113 kombos that end in them frozen OR sweep.

Don't like using jump in 2's either or raw B2 up haven blast...

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Just some background bounce combos. They're good for high damage when bounce is available. Even if you don't have an ice arrow the damage is solid. Don't pay attention to the stupid housewife shit my girlfriend is watching in the background lol.

You can raw d1 into background bounce but it whiffs if you have your back facing the screen.

ando1184

Noob

Has anyone found anything similar to this with GA? I know he's a gadget character but maybe there's something he could do with freeze arrow or something??? I mean there was a batman vid i saw a while back that involved placing bombs so after seeing this vid and the BM one, I think we should try experimenting with something like this.

Erazor

Noob
PS: Why is there no reverse position kombos on the F2D13 Section? Like F2D13~Ice Arrow, Dash, B3 Dash, D2 Up Haven Blast, J2, 223... Etc..
It isn't really needed, there are standard combos you can perform after a freeze, for example b3, dash, 3~sky alert, 223 load arrow which reverse the position. But if you provide combos and damage numbers, like the one above, I will add them.

ando1184

Noob
I noticed on the 1st page under your SUPER spoiler that you had reset combos listed after doing 2,2,3. I didn't think that worked anymore due to the wakeup fix everyone got a few patches back???

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
A super reset I have been using that's unblockable by most of the cast:

With ice arrow loaded:
Part 1. [f2d13, d4, dash] b3, dash, 3, (reverse input) sky alert, 223 - 28-30%
Part 2. super, b3 [dash, 3 (reverse input) sky alert, 223] - 50 - 53%

@
shaowebb

I'll explain a little bit.
The text in Orange is whatever starter you typically use to set up your b3 from an ice arrow and the ender you typically use after b3.
The range in the damage is based on if one or two arrows hit after 3.
I started using (3, sky alert) instead of (sky alert, sky alert) because it does the same amount of damage and is a bit easier for me to hit both arrows every time consistently.
Some wake ups beats the super so you have to know your match ups. 223 lands your opponent directly on top of the arrow in the super so wake ups that cause the opponent to jump out get hit for the most part. I have not tested this with every cast member though. Flash's dodge evades this and Wonder Woman's twirl evades this... MMH may also be able to evade this from what I remember. (I'll test that out more later).
The end of the combo (Part 2) is assuming that your opponent has either used his/her clash or is on his/her first bar of health. If they have used a clash, do another b3 instead for 44% damage.
If I can find a descent way to film and upload this I will. End game, you end up doing a 78 - 83% reset combo.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
F2D13, Ice Arrow, B3, dash in, 3, soy alert, soy alert, 11 hurricane bow, 32%

B2, ice arrow, b3, dash in, 3, soy Alert, soy Alert, 111 load arrow. 31%

After you ice arrow and B3 walk forward slightly and you can get the interactable bounce i (e.g. Atlantis) then finish with j.3 2,2,3 x ender. The damage is still ass but i get jealous that the other characters have real combos and do stuff like this to make myself feel better