What's new

Video/Tutorial Aquaman's Reset

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves

True Grave

Ppl also posted that ares resets are useless these days... I mean...
LMFAO really? I mean, isn't that how Ares is supposed to be played as far as basic rushdown? Kinda like saying "You don't need combos to win."

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk 4 chip. Ding!

True Grave

Yea, it's very useful when they are on the second bar and you don't want them to clash so you reset.
I use it all the time online. My personal favorite is using it to reset them for a higher damage level transition.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Cossner looks like it works and is respected at high level play...fuck you :) No hard feelings, just hold dat!

YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked

Proving that you're a giganourmous scrub. FYI, if they don't know it, it works. They obviously didn't. I played in a tournament yesterday as well. Did it all day and nobody could do anything.

Please, fuck you you clueless scrub :) No hard feelings, just hold dat!

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Proving that you're a giganourmous scrub. FYI, if they don't know it, it works. They obviously didn't. I played in a tournament yesterday as well. Did it all day and nobody could do anything.

I you don't abuse it like a fuckin moron, it can work...

True Grave

Lol why thank you for the kind words sir. Someone seems a little salty, must not have done well in the tournament huh?

BTW your quick on the judgment, play me before you fire the word scrub. Or at least try to be more humble and original.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Lol why thank you for the kind words sir. Someone seems a little salty, must not have done well in the tournament huh?

BTW your quick on the judgment, play me before you fire the word scrub. Or at least try to be more humble and original.

I got 3rd in Injustice and 5th in MK, I did great.

I'll play you whenever you want scrub, seriously, these fucking entitled 2013 people.

Also, please learn to read ok? Because apparently you haven't been reading my posts.

True Grave

I got 3rd in Injustice and 5th in MK, I did great.

I'll play you whenever you want scrub, seriously, these fucking entitled 2013 people.

Also, please learn to read ok? Because apparently you haven't been reading my posts.
Good for you. And again, I was here well before 2013.

True Grave

Go away you failed fisherman.

And just so you know, not knowing a match up is not "high level" gameplay.
TBH you talk about entitlement yet, your telling me to go away? In all fairness, aside from some stupid pissing match, I said "fuck you" in a joking manner because it was used on stream. Moreover, due to the impersonal nature of reading what a person said, rather than hearing it makes it hard to tell. Is there any way we can be civil or is it passed that point?

Lastly, my status about the match ups was directed towards not knowing something. You stated that since they didn't know how to defend against the reset, that it works which is correct with almost everything. So I just went along with it by saying not is not knowing a match up, a valid excuse for losing? It was a sarcastic joke about not knowing something. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
TBH you talk about entitlement yet, your telling me to go away? In all fairness, aside from some stupid pissing match, I said "fuck you" in a joking manner because it was used on stream. Moreover, due to the impersonal nature of reading what a person said, rather than hearing it makes it hard to tell. Is there any way we can be civil or is it passed that point?

Lastly, my status about the match ups was directed towards not knowing something. You stated that since they didn't know how to defend against the reset, that it works which is correct with almost everything. So I just went along with it by saying not is not knowing a match up, a valid excuse for losing? It was a sarcastic joke about not knowing something. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ugh could you please stop with that MuffinMuggers tech?