What's new

Aquaman Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Happy with aquaman, I need to get in and start playing with some water shield setups in the corner!

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
0 safe specials now...he's definitely gonna be in trouble to build those bars he needs.

I don't understand why they made regular ftd more negative on block.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
He now has to choose between damage or safety. Depending on pushback and mu you probably won't even have to burn the bar because unless they have a single hit launcher that reaches or knocks down you can trait out of it anyways

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Brady says his trait is unchanged. If so that means it lasts 2 seconds and recovers in 12 seconds. That'll be another good thing if it stays like that day one patch.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The only pieces of Aquaman gear I wanted have still not been revealed. I'll be really bummed if he doesn't have a beard and hook hand gear.

I mean....come on. It's gotta be there, right?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
From the deep being more negative on block is pretty bad imo, will hurt his counterzoning in a game where we are going to have pretty strong zoners.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Also, don't know if there's a premier skin wishlist thread (link?) but I would LOVE an ocean master skin for our boy. That'd be dope.

And please...

Please have some classic as f*ck armor as gear...please. I don't want bare chested all the time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.