What's new

Match-up Discussion Aquaman Matchup Discussion

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I would also like your opinion on the matchup and to have some games with you whenever you're available if you have the time.

TWISTED_ANIMALITY

PSN: EMPEROR_TWISTED
I didnt know posting FACTS about counter tactics that players should be aware of was downplaying. Didnt say the attack nor the character was not great. Seriously.. do you ever stop trolling? Please dont let this thread get derailed because I posted stuff..
now now son.. come on is that really any way to speak to your mother?

The dumbest thing that really makes it take longer to farm a mu out is the fact that if you lose online in one or 2 sets played, that player wont ever play you again.......
Until they finally do and you beat them. Then, they want to play non stop so that they can get the mu down. isnt this the dumbest fucking thing ever?....

TWISTED_ANIMALITY

PSN: EMPEROR_TWISTED
The dumbest thing that really makes it take longer to farm a mu out is the fact that if you lose online in one or 2 sets played, that player wont ever play you again.......
Until they finally do and you beat them. Then, they want to play non stop so that they can get the mu down. isnt this the dumbest fucking thing ever?....
This is one of the benefits of being in a clan (preferably a high level clan),
you have different people you know (characters) to play you until you get the MU down,
if your a lone wolf yea this will happen all the time.. used to hate this shit!

Nice DD strats, do you have any valuable info for vsing green lantern?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
If you're going to make accusations, at least get it right. I simply brought up the tech and said it took you a few tries to do it. Yes, I said it was just frame, yes, I was wrong. Darth Arma explained the video. Theo was saying it was hard to do and talked about tech you shared with him at NEC. No one laughed at you. Quit lying and exaggerating to make yourself look like a victim. It's getting really old.

Minute 125:00 of this podcast:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0aklwuuvhtajhdy/episode+3+full.mp3

Tom have you tried dashing forward
Yes..

If you're going to make accusations, at least get it right. I simply brought up the tech and said it took you a few tries to do it. Yes, I said it was just frame, yes, I was wrong. Darth Arma explained the video. Theo was saying it was hard to do and talked about tech you shared with him at NEC. No one laughed at you. Quit lying and exaggerating to make yourself look like a victim. It's getting really old.

Minute 125:00 of this podcast:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0aklwuuvhtajhdy/episode 3 full.mp3
I think whats really old and prob even dumber is that since the beginning of time on here ppl have blown me up constantly. everyone knows I get blown up 24/7 no matter what yet EVERYONE swears that they dont do it. PPL want to blow me up without being known as someone who blows me up. The last thing that someone who said "Tom will never place in the top ever again" should say is "Quit lying and exaggerating to make yourself look like a victim". I dont care what anyone says.. blow me up.. But ppl should OWN IT when they do, rather than pretend like its all made up just to hedge their bets should they be wrong.

You guys blow me up a lot.. LOTS of ppl do.. Its fine to blow me up.. Everyone loves it, it gets laughs, its good and funny content. I'm blown up when I'm not preforming, and heavily praised when I do well. I'm fortunate enough to be a big name, and when you're a big name, its always gonna come in extremes. But come on man, lets all stop with the "no one blows him up, its all imagined". You brought up the subject for a funny blow up or to see if maybe someone had something funny to say about the subject that would get some laughs. Dude, even I laugh at you guys blow ups of me, ITS FUNNY. Be proud of it rather than deny it like like Tim Duncan holding his hands up swearing that he didnt foul someone.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yes..

I think whats really old and prob even dumber is that since the beginning of time on here ppl have blown me up constantly. everyone knows I get blown up 24/7 no matter what yet EVERYONE swears that they dont do it. PPL want to blow me up without being known as someone who blows me up. The last thing that someone who said "Tom will never place in the top ever again" should say is "Quit lying and exaggerating to make yourself look like a victim". I dont care what anyone says.. blow me up.. But ppl should OWN IT when they do, rather than pretend like its all made up just to hedge their bets should they be wrong.

You guys blow me up a lot.. LOTS of ppl do.. Its fine to blow me up.. Everyone loves it, it gets laughs, its good and funny content. I'm blown up when I'm not preforming, and heavily praised when I do well. I'm fortunate enough to be a big name, and when you are a big name, its always gonna come in extremes. But come on man, lets all stop with the "no one blows him up, its all imagined". You brought up the subject for a funny blow up or to see if maybe someone had something funny to say about the subject that would get some laughs. Dude, even I laugh at you guys blow ups of me, ITS FUNNY. Be proud of it rather than deny it like like Tim Duncan holding his hands up swearing that he didnt foul someone.

My tone was very serious, I never even giggled when your tech was brought up, and I just wanted to hear the opinions of two top Batman and Aquaman players, since your videos were relevant to their characters. I ALWAYS own it when I blow you up, just like in the beginning of the podcast when I referenced shouting NO! when Theo asked if you would place again. You are fishing for reasons to make us look like big bad bullies and the contrasting evidence lies in the tape. Just admit you were wrong, like I did, and we can move on from this.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Isn't it a guess then for the martian player ? what if you do f2 after the teleport ? they have to respect the f2 and after that u mb rush em for free 17%

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Even if I was in the wrong to not give you games that one set we played, which I admit was a bit childish (it was entertaining for me at the heat of the moment)....I still told you at the time "I'll play you more after NEC". I never said, "I will never play you EVER" and then I suddenly demanded games just because I lost our FT5. Don't make me look like an absolute fool.

Just for the sake of argument, did I not hold my word about playing you after NEC by sending you invites?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Fair enough..

My mistake, I believed you intention was a blow up rather then just have a discussion about the vid. I was wrong.
Now I have a legitimate question. If the Martian attempts to backdash after the blocked teleport, is he still in B2 range?

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
I still would not risk back dashing that much since the timing of back dashing the trident rush and back dashing the b2 is different.. or even FTD(if you try to back dash the trident rush his B2 will blow you up as you probably know, same with a well timed FTD for a full combo). ill experiment with this and I would prefer to not teleport at all against this character lol, the sets ive had with high level AM players teleporting gets me nowhere. @Syknis blew my teleport up by water shielding it. @EMPEROR_THEO usually does b2 if he reads i will back dash the trident rush so id rather eat chip then a full combo. and teleporting against you also got me no where. - this is not me taking credit away from what you posted here. just saying AM has many options against dealing with teleport vs most of the cast