What's new

[Apr 6, 2012] [Apr 6, 2012] Texas Showdown Championships 2012 - Evo 2012... (THe Woodlands, TX)

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
I really wanna go to this. I haven't registered or anything yet. I can bring another PS3 if necessary.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
It will be streamed in the kensou stream. All of top 16 should be streamed according to the ppl running it. I'll post the time and when I know
So registration at the door starts at 10 a.m. friday and pools start at 12 p.m. friday once everything is settled for MK9?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Hey B....You might now me as AU_NEED_A_TISSUE but I go by redrum now. Hey man If you can fly i;ll pick you up from the airport and give you a place to stay! Mr Mileena and showtime are staying at my place. I can sleep about 6 but I am not sure who from out of town is coming yet. Over!

Not a fan of your name -_-

i never been to any tourney.. just play people online.. but since its in my city i was thinking bout going.. any texans wanna get together before the thing starts hit me up

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
What's the total price of this? Looks like we're barely going to make it but I'm not sure on the total cost of the event. (Entry + Venue + Pot + whatever.)

What's the total price of this? Looks like we're barely going to make it but I'm not sure on the total cost of the event. (Entry + Venue + Pot + whatever.)
You have to buy a badge for the event the entire weekend I believe it is around $50 plus $10 for each game you want to enter in! Over!

pooker

Noob
I have a room booked at the convention hotel if anyone is interested. It is checkin on Friday and checkout on Sunday. Its 100 per person , and the price goes down if there is more than 1.

I am looking forward to this event. I went last year and had a blast. I am glad they went back to their old location.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
$60 damn dollars. That pot better be close to what the people at MLG are getting cause that is high. What kind of stuff we get with the badge?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Excuse me? The badge is fifty dollars?
if you pre registered you would of got it for $35 bucks. The reason you need a badge is because it's at the anime matsuri even. Which is ran by the same ppl running the Texas showdown tournament.
If you guys are into anime. There's gonna be a lot of stuff there. Like concerts from jap bands and all this other crap.

The mk tourney will have $200 plus on top of the pot money.for the top placer.. So I hope you guys are leveled up.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
if you pre registered you would of got it for $35 bucks. The reason you need a badge is because it's at the anime matsuri even. Which is ran by the same ppl running the Texas showdown tournament.
If you guys are into anime. There's gonna be a lot of stuff there. Like concerts from jap bands and all this other crap.

The mk tourney will have $200 plus on top of the pot money.for the top placer.. So I hope you guys are leveled up.
Who gets paid? Top 8? Top 3??

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
cool so I can still go and register at the door. Probably be looking for a place to stay. I would rather not drive back and forth from Katy. Guess I'll 'wing it'. Anyone around west wanna get some casuals or matchup practice down Holla. Been wantin to meet n play some o tha htown guys anyway

Brytor

Noob
cool so I can still go and register at the door. Probably be looking for a place to stay. I would rather not drive back and forth from Katy. Guess I'll 'wing it'. Anyone around west wanna get some casuals or matchup practice down Holla. Been wantin to meet n play some o tha htown guys anyway
me and my brother are looking for some people to train with before show down.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
me , showtime, cat, scar and few other guys always do weekly casuals, we should do one tomorrow or thursday

Pool 1 All round robin, -.-
Blake Whitworth "GamerBlake90"
Matt Winford "FCP Fusion Quake"
Phythias Young "Suavion"
Maurilio Torres "PRO-SP1C"

Pool 2
Anibal Torres "Cat"
Brad Vaughn "Emperor Scar"
Bryan Andrews "Brytor"
Faith Fassel "WhatsHerName"

Pool 3
Adam Mitchell "RedruM"
Jason Isiah Cole "AfroCole"
Nathan Gibson "pboardplayer"
Dust Andrews "Dust"

Pool 4
Adam Jewel "Jewelman"
Charlie G Beverland "TXChuck"
Frank Occhione "FCP Showtime"
Michael Henderson "Coosco"

Pool 5
Justin Wong "Jwong"
Nabil Taieb "Shanxter"
Evelyn Newman "Scion of Lust"

Pool 6
Chris Chou "Ranma0005"
DeQuan Keller "Ssmore"
Rodolfo Arriaga "Fito The Man"

Pool 7
Jose Silva "Mr. Mileena"
Jim Esmersoy "DevilJim"
Zack Zamiatowski "FCP Lumberzach"

Pool 8
Erik Paulson "Wayfaring Stranger"
Jacob Bradford "Hardwire"
Robert Conley "Starcharger"

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Pool 1 All round robin, -.-
Blake Whitworth "GamerBlake90"
Matt Winford "FCP Fusion Quake"
Phythias Young "Suavion"
Maurilio Torres "PRO-SP1C"

Pool 2
Anibal Torres "Cat"
Brad Vaughn "Emperor Scar"
Bryan Andrews "Brytor"
Faith Fassel "WhatsHerName"

Pool 3
Adam Mitchell "RedruM"
Jason Isiah Cole "AfroCole"
Nathan Gibson "pboardplayer"
Dust Andrews "Dust"

Pool 4
Adam Jewel "Jewelman"
Charlie G Beverland "TXChuck"
Frank Occhione "FCP Showtime"
Michael Henderson "Coosco"

Pool 5
Justin Wong "Jwong"
Nabil Taieb "Shanxter"
Evelyn Newman "Scion of Lust"

Pool 6
Chris Chou "Ranma0005"
DeQuan Keller "Ssmore"
Rodolfo Arriaga "Fito The Man"

Pool 7
Jose Silva "Mr. Mileena"
Jim Esmersoy "DevilJim"
Zack Zamiatowski "FCP Lumberzach"

Pool 8
Erik Paulson "Wayfaring Stranger"
Jacob Bradford "Hardwire"
Robert Conley "Starcharger"
Daaaaaamn. Are these pools official or is this merely speculation?

It's official, and it's making me not even want to go. This is like so dumb, but i guess out of that, a top 16 will come out and actually idk lol

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Lol. I just hope a lot more ppl sign up on Friday. I'm sure a lot off ppl always wait last minute.