What's new

[Apr 6, 2012] [Apr 6, 2012] Texas Showdown Championships 2012 - Evo 2012... (THe Woodlands, TX)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Just talked to the ppl runnin the tourney. And convinced them to make it PS3!!!! We are taking the systems ourselfs to make it happen :)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Just talked to the ppl runnin the tourney. And convinced them to make it PS3!!!! We are taking the systems ourselfs to make it happen :)
Maaaaaan I wanted xbox. Oh well I'll get that converter. Do you know how the schedule works? Do pools start Friday? If so what time? Oh and if we can get 5 OK ppl im fore sure down for a 5v5.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Do you need extra systems? I can bring mine if need be

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Showdown MK is now on ps3. The houston scene will be bringing the ps3 setups to make this happend for us. If you are going to bring a ps3 to make the tourney run faster please make sure you have all the dlc and it is updated to the most recent patch. Im almost positive they are going to let us use wireless pads they havnt mentioned otherwise yet. We will have converters just in case and plenty of ps2 pads. Cant wait to see everyone and play everyone i love meeting new faces in this kommunity its fucking awesome

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Showdown MK is now on ps3. The houston scene will be bringing the ps3 setups to make this happend for us. If you are going to bring a ps3 to make the tourney run faster please make sure you have all the dlc and it is updated to the most recent patch. Im almost positive they are going to let us use wireless pads they havnt mentioned otherwise yet. We will have converters just in case and plenty of ps2 pads. Cant wait to see everyone and play everyone i love meeting new faces in this kommunity its fucking awesome
hell fucking yeah. Get hype!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I have a special stipulation for the OK vs TX 5v5:

WHEN WE WIN, Team TX must form a line and sing the song "Oklahoma".

Because waving wheat can sure smell sweet and the wind comes right behind the rain, bitches!

Can you ask? im still gonna probably just get used to this ps2 pad.
since it is an evo qualifier, going by evo rules, im sure wireless pads will not be allowed

Showtime Cat

please make sure this is NOT played on Mortal kombat komplete edition

make sure they use the regular mortal kombat 9

komplete edition has shit loads of bugs and glitches.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Well this will be my first major tournament and Im bringing Skarlet, JC, and Shang. I just hope to get out of pools is my goal cause people like Mr. Mileena and Tom Brady are experts at this game. See yall in a few weeks. Can I split a room with somebody? No homo

Brytor

Noob
I am a sektor player from texas and would love to join the 5 vs 5 texas team. i have been to two small tournaments. this will my first big tournament. i am so hyped to play against top players for once like tom brady. anyone in texas wants a training partner let me know.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I am a sektor player from texas and would love to join the 5 vs 5 texas team. i have been to two small tournaments. this will my first big tournament. i am so hyped to play against top players for once like tom brady. anyone in texas wants a training partner let me know.
where you from in texas? Im going too and need some offline training. Whats this about 5 vs 5 texas team?