What's new

[Apr 6, 2012] [Apr 6, 2012] Texas Showdown Championships 2012 - Evo 2012... (THe Woodlands, TX)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As much as it kills me to announce this...I will not be attending Texas Showdown. :(

I'm so sorry, guys...

In fact, I may have to step down from the tournament scene altogether, because chances of me ever making a tourney again have pretty much fallen to zero. It was fun while my dose of it lasted, but my opportunity has passed.

To everyone else who is still competing, good luck to you!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I'm still trying to make this tourney, but its not looking good and I may have to choose between this or EVO.

I was going to travel to Dallas and get a ride to Houston, but they backed out. If ANYONE in or around Oklahoma wants to carpool, I will chip in for gas/hotel. PM ME asap!

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
I'm still trying to make this tourney, but its not looking good and I may have to choose between this or EVO.

I was going to travel to Dallas and get a ride to Houston, but they backed out. If ANYONE in or around Oklahoma wants to carpool, I will chip in for gas/hotel. PM ME asap!
I was actually going to be the other person riding down there and rooming with you and beef (don't know if he ever mentioned me). Even though he backed out I still have those days off work and I still want to go. If you can still make it down to dallas you can ride down with me. If interested just PM me and we can figure something out.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I was actually going to be the other person riding down there and rooming with you and beef (don't know if he ever mentioned me). Even though he backed out I still have those days off work and I still want to go. If you can still make it down to dallas you can ride down with me. If interested just PM me and we can figure something out.
Awesome. I'll see what I can do about getting to Dallas.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
So we need to be in Houston by Friday morning?
it would be best..
did you register online already??? pool assignments should be announced this coming weekend.. so if you have a later pool you really dont need to be there that early..

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
it would be best..
did you register online already??? pool assignments should be announced this coming weekend.. so if you have a later pool you really dont need to be there that early..
Not yet. I'm trying to figure out my ride situation to Dallas. Hopefully I can afford a bus ticket.

Death

Noob
I cant wait to watch this tournament on stream. Looks like theirs going to be some great players at this one.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
So no K7, Gamerblake, or Tom Brady at showdown. Texas has to hold strong now this shit should be free

I'm enraged I can't make it to MLG so I'm considering this
Hey B....You might now me as AU_NEED_A_TISSUE but I go by redrum now. Hey man If you can fly i;ll pick you up from the airport and give you a place to stay! Mr Mileena and showtime are staying at my place. I can sleep about 6 but I am not sure who from out of town is coming yet. Over!

WarfaringStranger

Shao Kahn's creation
I'm in. Anyone wants to split a room lemme know. Would love some offline practice this week also, if anyone in west Texas is game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I cant wait to watch this tournament on stream. Looks like theirs going to be some great players at this one.
Same here

The return of @Mr Mileena is reason enough as well as houston greats: Cat, Shanxter and Showtime