What's new

[Apr 19, 2016] 8 ON THE BREAK WEEKLY (SMASH 4, MORTAL KOMBAT X, ULTRA SF4) (Dunellen, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
just found out that the 22 is a straight shot from where i live literally almost right there to the break. i might start going after SJ :) redeyes where you from?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
mount laurel NJ

its like an hour drive.
oh damn well you right there to summer jam, you lucky. i live in allentown PA so summer jam is only like 1 hour and 20 minutes away for me, but i'll be in NYC so thats a longer trip -_- there is like a million people in a 40 miles radius where i live but NO ONE plays injustice???

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
oh damn well you right there to summer jam, you lucky. i live in allentown PA so summer jam is only like 1 hour and 20 minutes away for me, but i'll be in NYC so thats a longer trip -_- there is like a million people in a 40 miles radius where i live but NO ONE plays injustice???
Nope Jersey here as well.

Guys, we need some help. Abbneto and I are having a difficult time adjusting to the monitors you use. It makes no sense, it's like the calibration is completely different. There are BnB combos that I perform with my eyes close that I just can't do at The Break. What's the deal? What are we missing?

Riyo

Noob
According to the wind, we may run a Killer Instinct tourney tomorrow. If not then at least casuals so come thru!

Status
Not open for further replies.