What's new

[Apr 19, 2016] 8 ON THE BREAK WEEKLY (SMASH 4, MORTAL KOMBAT X, ULTRA SF4) (Dunellen, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyes

Button Masher
I really wana go again tonight but i dont anyone i went with last time will go ): which means no ride.

Jon Berg

Noob
Hmm, 2 hours from me in westchester. Might head out next week. If anyone is along the way I have no issues giving a ride. Just pm me.

Lambro

Using that OTHER green guy
Will be stream monstering tonight while making my Scorpion better than my Lantern. Be back next week.

Jon Berg

Noob
Alright gonna take the nearly 2 hour treck from Westchester County NY to come this Tuesday. The post mentions 9pm hard time, then 8. What time would you regulars recommend I show up?

Riyo

Noob
9ish - 9:10 the latest is when the tournament will start. If you want to try to squeeze some casuals in, arrive 30 minutes or more before it starts. But come and enjoy the experience with good people and good food!

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
9 is when the tournament begins to solidify, 8 is so that people come on time and get casuals / situated

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
KDZ, hey man, myself and Dr. Handsome were thinking about attending if he can make the trip. Just wanted to make sure it was still on for this Tuesday, and was curious what the turnout is usually like?

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
It IS still on for Tuesday, the turnout is usually between 16-20, and I won't be there this week.

I wish you luck if you do go!

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
It IS still on for Tuesday, the turnout is usually between 16-20, and I won't be there this week.

I wish you luck if you do go!
Thanks man:). Sounds like he probably won't be able to make it, but we'll probably try to make it one of these weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.