What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Flawless Victory (Fairfax, VA)

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Haha see you tomorrow guy. You obviously don't understand jokeful trash talking so I guess you can stop looking for internet meem photos.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
I like how you think I'm seriously offended by what you or Mao have said. Seems like you've been gotten to.

Lulzlou

Noob
My goal is to win 1 match in the tourney and I will go home content.
You need to set your goals higher. You wont get anywhere saying you only want to win one match to meet your goal. Even if you don't reach your goal, the motivation will get you far. You have so much more experience than me, you will do better than winning one time.

My goal when it was first announced and small was top 8. Then when all the big names, possible/confirmed, I never thought about changing it. I'll probably get no where near top 8 but I wouldn't have leveled up as much as I did without that goal. I'm 100% positive I would baby myself every single time if I went up against myself when I first started back in jan.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
You need to set your goals higher. You wont get anywhere saying you only want to win one match to meet your goal. Even if you don't reach your goal, the motivation will get you far. You have so much more experience than me, you will do better than winning one time.

My goal when it was first announced and small was top 8. Then when all the big names, possible/confirmed, I never thought about changing it. I'll probably get no where near top 8 but I wouldn't have leveled up as much as I did without that goal. I'm 100% positive I would baby myself every single time if I went up against myself when I first started back in jan.
I'm kidding, I'm coming with the kevo mentality to destroy all...or AM I?

BDMao88

Treadmill

Me and Lion vs. you two. Everyone puts in $40. Do you two accept?
First off I'm not putting my money in the hands of someone else.

Second, I do not have forty dollars. I will gladly play you for a smaller....much smaller amount. As I am driving 6 hours.

Thirdly, you are better than me. Pressure is on you not to lose. Mwahaha

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Are you calling me sexy, cause that's what Mallards are.
No, I'm saying you have funny looking orange feet. And Treadmill we can do a money match if you want or just play casuals after the tournament or something. I'm not really a fan of money matches since I've lost all but 1 of them lol.

Creepy00

Noob
Two last minute questions:
1) What are the chances for an online bracket or pool view for folks streaming both mk events (Power up and FV)?
2) How is Player 1 side going to be determined as? Coin Flip?

No, I'm saying you have funny looking orange feet. And Treadmill we can do a money match if you want or just play casuals after the tournament or something. I'm not really a fan of money matches since I've lost all but 1 of them lol.
We shall!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Two last minute questions:
1) What are the chances for an online bracket or pool view for folks streaming both mk events (Power up and FV)?
2) How is Player 1 side going to be determined as? Coin Flip?
You cannot see brackets because brackets won't be made until pools are finalized. I will be sending Steve the potential pools tonight.

As far as the 1P side thingy, if it's that important, a coin toss will determine side.