What's new

Apparently I Have A Stalker And He Needs To Be Stopped! I Need Your Help!

With 2 minutes I found you live in Ontario, CA as well as your alias. I imagine if I tried harder I could find your address as well. You need to fix that.
something is serriously messed up , all this because of salts we need to hide everything cause of psychos ? i even got death treath on my phone from when i was playing CS this shit now make me wonder hows the future going to be

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
something is serriously messed up , all this because of salts we need to hide everything cause of psychos ? i even got death treath on my phone from when i was playing CS this shit now make me wonder hows the future going to be
Grow thicker skin or hide your shit, your choice.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
PAUSE! Don't take that out of content. This is no longer a private harassment when he has done this to others before me and more than likely after me, which is why i posted this to bring awareness. Let's not attack each other over nothing please.
That's not an attack? What? My point is that giving it attention outside of whoever it involves just feeds it. You don't shutdown harassment with counter harassment.

Derwood1979

Yo but seriously if I was fighting someone and they knocked me out but bounced their balls against my face before I lost consciousness, I'd be buying a magnum revolver and a 12 gauge assault shotgun for the rematch.
If I'm crazy enough to do that what makes you think you'll regain consciousness?

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
If I'm crazy enough to do that what makes you think you'll regain consciousness?
No crazy would be letting me regain consciousness.

Totally sane would be ensuring the man you just dragged your nuts on doesn't get up and turn them into chunky peanutbutter.

I agree that if it's serious enough that you fear you're in actual danger after he found out your address, you should probably file a police report or something. Reporting the dude on PSN, Twitter, Twitch, etc I doubt will do anything except potentially get him banned from those places. But he'll probably just make a new account and keep going.

Maybe a good police questioning though will put this guy in his place...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That's not an attack? What? My point is that giving it attention outside of whoever it involves just feeds it. You don't shutdown harassment with counter harassment.
No its not. Reporting is reporting an issue. That's it. Man, i swear if you're not helping go to another thread and bother somebody else's topic. THIS ONE IS NOT THE THREAD TO DO SO. Thank you

Derwood1979

No crazy would be letting me regain consciousness.

Totally sane would be ensuring the man you just dragged your nuts on doesn't get up and turn them into chunky peanutbutter.
If I'm mad enough to actually teabag you my next step is tying your feet to my trailer hitch and hitting the interstate till the drag gets better, just saying.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
No its not. Reporting is reporting an issue. That's it. Man, i swear if you're not helping go to another thread and bother somebody else's topic. THIS ONE IS NOT THE THREAD TO DO SO. Thank you
I'm legitimately confused and you're taking this in a way I'm not intending so it's all good. I was pointing out that it's a bad idea to "fight fire with fire" to SaSSolino if that's the route he was going to go and why generally trying to have people "mass report" can be problematic since you can't control HOW they respond. You (and whoever this guy has explicitly harassed) have grounds to pursue harassment via user agreements on whatever social media platform and possibly legally depending on how far he goes/has gone.

You've got me all wrong bro but no worries I'll bounce.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
With 2 minutes I found you live in Ontario, CA as well as your alias. I imagine if I tried harder I could find your address as well. You need to fix that.
Right. But I don't have my whole ass address for the fucking world to see. So I should hide which city I live in? What if I'm proud to be where Im at today? The problem is not that. The problem is people who go to the extremes just because they lost in a fucking video game....THATS the problem!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
BTW before I made this thread, i made a post on it at the SC6 Reddit to bring awareness to this creep and man o man did people come out the woodworks with their own stories about this guy.

Then....he emerges in the comments....
https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulCalibur/comments/bdg3so
I'm just gonna be real -- this post is probably gonna feed him for the next 5 years. Guaranteed his ego went up 150% from this because of the way it's written.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm just gonna be real -- this post is probably gonna feed him for the next 5 years. Guaranteed his ego went up 150% from this because of the way it's written.
I feel some middle ground sort of resolution came out of it. He apologized and said he will stop. Even though i don't believe his apology was sincere im glad i made the post. It made ppl come out to share their experiences too and now the community has him on high notice. Regardless of what some of u think, i dont regret going this route. After today, per convo with dude, im done with this. Unless he persists but i have a feeling he will stop fucking with me. Until further notice, ill keep ya updated. Thank u kindly.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm not too sure if this creep plays other PS4 games but there is a serial stalker in the Soul Calibur community by the name of GoreKitten83 aka Shawn Moreau. If you come across him on PS4 beware because if you beat him, taunt, teabag, etc, he will send you hatemail to the extreme! He has gone as far as stalking your social media to harass you there, and even located people's address for threats. And I am the recent person he has done that too.

With me it started with a simple ranked match. I beat him and teabagged him. To me its harmless fun. To him, its like I killed his cat or something because he not only sent me hatemail on PSN, which I blocked, but he found my IG, Facebook, and Twitch. Here's where it gets really serious. He locates addresses and message me he knows mine. So now I'm taking this very serious. Below are tweets of not only my experience with him, but other's who have been harassed by this guy too.

I've been talking to old school SC players about him and found out Gorekitten has been doing this to people since Soul Calibur 5! How many years ago was that? TOO LONG for this behavior! And it needs to stop! I've been keeping this to myself but enough is enough! Report this psycho! A taunt, teabag, overkill is one thing in game, but NOTHING deserves harassing ANY player period! If you would please take the time to report this guy so he won't be doing this to anymore people in the community, it would help stop him. Or if anybody has any other options, please enlighten me because this shit is NOT OK!
Call the cops.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I feel some middle ground sort of resolution came out of it. He apologized and said he will stop. Even though i don't believe his apology was sincere im glad i made the post. It made ppl come out to share their experiences too and now the community has him on high notice. Regardless of what some of u think, i dont regret going this route. After today, per convo with dude, im done with this. Unless he persists but i have a feeling he will stop fucking with me. Until further notice, ill keep ya updated. Thank u kindly.
Good luck man. Hope it works out

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I don’t see how anyone could get that bored lol. That’s some deep seeded shit that probably has nothing to do with you. You’re just the scapegoat.
Im honestly coming to that realization. So im gonna leave this alone after today. I wanna put my energy back into gaming & making content.