What's new

Apparently I Have A Stalker And He Needs To Be Stopped! I Need Your Help!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah I think your post here is fine, I just wouldn’t give him too much attention on social media, or bother replying to him.
I see what you're saying. Honestly HATE bringing things like this to light but when the address thing happened I was like, "Oh hell no!" I don't like police involvement. My house has been Swatted before ....and that was one of the most traumatizing things I've ever experienced in my life!

If i absolutely have to go to the police if this asshole persists, then that would be my absolute last resort. But after today, I will no longer be speaking on this situation. I just felt like I have to at least tell my story, just in case something does happen to me. Ya never know nowadays and life is never guaranteed.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I bet he's lovely at parties until he gets drunk and becomes that sobbing drunk that won't shut up about the divorce or enslaved to working retail. He seems like the type to either be a really angry drunk, or the sad ones that somehow wind up in their EX's front yards screaming drunkenly until the cops give him a set of bracelets for the night.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Wow, guy must have some kind serious mental issue, it's more sad than anything.

That being said, its weird to see someone this angry and information stalking these days. I remember it happening more in the mid 2000s when people could get your IP address and kind of ruin your day.

I'm guessing this guy hasn't ever been to a local or arcade spot before.

portent

Noob
Apparently he still sends hatemail to people who simply just beat him.

Let me clarify. The only time I responded to him was the same night he found my IG. THATS IT! After that day, he later found my Facebook and i did not respond. I don't know how long ago that was, but it was at least 1 month in between the two messages. So i BEEN left it alone and was over it. BUT HE KEPT FINDING ME! I don't respond. I just block. So for you @portent to say I'm creating unnecessary drama is bullshit.
Stop with that. You posted it here. Why? Do you need validation that you're a victim THAT badly? You already know you're the victim, why does everyone else need to know? Are you a child or are you an adult? If you're an adult, then I suggest you start acting like one and stop posting your personal business on the internet.

For example, your thread could have been: "TYM Community, I'm dealing with a stalker, and as the title says, I need help. I feel threatened because he mentioned that he can either get or already has my address. Since I'm not familiar with this, I need help determining the best course of action, be it through Sony, or legally. Thanks in advance for your help."

I am trying to help you, not admonish you. My criticism is constructive. I didn't judge you, I didn't say you're a bad person.

I'm on your side here, and remember this:

One day, your job will come calling, and they're gonna have this thread as an example of whether or not you can be trusted with confidential company information.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Wow, guy must have some kind serious mental issue, it's more sad than anything.

That being said, its weird to see someone this angry and information stalking these days. I remember it happening more in the mid 2000s when people could get your IP address and kind of ruin your day.

I'm guessing this guy hasn't ever been to a local or arcade spot before.
CLEARLY! I hope he only plays SC6 and not even dare touching MK11.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Stop with that. You posted it here. Why? Do you need validation that you're a victim THAT badly? You already know you're the victim, why does everyone else need to know? Are you a child or are you an adult? If you're an adult, then I suggest you start acting like one and stop posting your personal business on the internet.

For example, your thread could have been: "TYM Community, I'm dealing with a stalker, and as the title says, I need help. I feel threatened because he mentioned that he can either get or already has my address. Since I'm not familiar with this, I need help determining the best course of action, be it through Sony, or legally. Thanks in advance for your help."

I am trying to help you, not admonish you. My criticism is constructive. I didn't judge you, I didn't say you're a bad person.

I'm on your side here, and remember this:

One day, your job will come calling, and they're gonna have this thread as an example of whether or not you can be trusted with confidential company information.
It's clear that he's asking for help and probably doesn't know what to do as this isn't something that happens all the time. He didn't ask for a therapy session, he just wants suggestions on how he should deal with this. Calling him a child or saying he wants attention isn't going to make him want to listen to you, especially because it's more of an assumption than anything else.

We're a community that sticks together and if someone is getting harassed by some salty dude who couldn't take a loss and a little t-bag, then we're going to back JBeezy because that's what community is about. It's one thing to send hate mail, but finding someone's address is just creepy as hell and can be scary for some people.

portent

Noob
It's clear that he's asking for help and probably doesn't know what to do as this isn't something that happens all the time. He didn't ask for a therapy session, he just wants suggestions on how he should deal with this. Calling him a child or saying he wants attention isn't going to make him want to listen to you, especially because it's more of an assumption than anything else.

We're a community that sticks together and if someone is getting harassed by some salty dude who couldn't take a loss and a little t-bag, then we're going to back JBeezy because that's what a community is about. It's one thing to send hate mail, but finding someone's address is just creepy as hell and can be scary for some people.
I agree with some of what you said, however, riling up the mob to send this guy hate mail won't solve anything either. Both @CrimsonShadow and I made the adult suggestions.

If you took psych classes, then I would hope that you immediately recognize the attention seeking behavior.

If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question publicly. If you're going to ask it publicly, expect some answers you don't like. I never said he was a child, I said the behavior is childish, and now I'm also adding that it's attention seeking.

That said, it's a shame that this happened to @JBeezYBabY and I hope he chooses the best path to handle this so he won't have to deal with this guy any longer.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
This is lame and everyone should report him to authorities.

If I were you though, I’d stop egging him on and giving him tons of free publicity via social media, because that’s exactly what somebody who does this sort of thing wants. If you keep encouraging him by hurling insults at him, and giving him a back rub by making it a huge public deal everywhere, he’s getting exactly what he wanted out of this and it’ll motivate him to expand his efforts in the future.

So if I were you, I’d ignore his messages from now on, stop giving him validation, and pursue harassment claims via the sites in question and law enforcement.
Exactly. That's what I'd do at this point. What he's doing is harassment so I wouldn't reinforce it by interacting with him or about him anymore unless it's with legal authorities.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I agree with some of what you said, however, riling up the mob to send this guy hate mail won't solve anything either. Both @CrimsonShadow and I made the adult suggestions.

If you took psych classes, then I would hope that you immediately recognize the attention seeking behavior.

If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question publicly. If you're going to ask it publicly, expect some answers you don't like. I never said he was a child, I said the behavior is childish, and now I'm also adding that it's attention seeking.

That said, it's a shame that this happened to @JBeezYBabY and I hope he chooses the best path to handle this so he won't have to deal with this guy any longer.
It takes more than reading a simple post and a situation to diagnose someone with attention seeking behavior, he's looking for a solution. I get you're trying to offer that, but again, using assumptions never help anyone most of the time they're wrong, especially on an online forum. There is always a better way to word your concern.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

This is the reason why I put you on ignore in the first place. You always assume the worst without looking into the contents. I DID NOT ask for a mob to harrass him back. I asked that you REPORT his account so he can stop doing this to not only me but others as well. Please don't respond on this thread anymore. You're not helping and twisting this into something its not! Thank you and good day!

portent

Noob
It takes more than reading a simple post and a situation to diagnose someone with attention seeking behavior, he's looking for a solution. I get you're trying to offer that, but again, using assumptions never help anyone most of the time they're wrong, especially on an online forum. There is always a better way to word your concern.
Also, I hope you saw my first post, not my follow up. I clearly laid out a plan for him to handle the situation.

portent

Noob
This is the reason why I put you on ignore in the first place. You always assume the worst without looking into the contents. I DID NOT ask for a mob to harrass him back. I asked that you REPORT his account so he can stop doing this to not only me but others as well. Please don't respond on this thread anymore. You're not helping and twisting this into something its not! Thank you and good day!
Last thing I'll say, simply because I want you to honestly think about your actions, and then I will respect your wishes.

I KNOW you didn't ask for a mob mentality, but that's exactly what this kind of situation causes.
This is so unfortunate, because your unintended actions, have now caused someone else to do the same to him that he did to you, he has been threatened. I'm POSITIVE, that isn't what you wanted or ever intended.

Moving forward, please simply think about your actions.

My intent was to help and guide you, but you chose to focus on the words "childish behavior" instead of "here's how to handle this".

I'm sorry you took it that way, Hopefully this all works out for you.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
TYM unite! This guy is not going to have a good time.
fuck yeah .... but if this all don't resolve the case, we can do a TYM fund collecting campaign appeal, to get resources ($$) and hire this guy here :

of course, just like the very very last resort ... but you can count on me to donate some bucks for the cause, hehe :p

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Bro this is why you don't bring this sort of thing to a public forum if it's about private harassment. You can't control what people do with the situation. @SaSSolino Just leave it man and let JBeezYBabY handle it.
PAUSE! Don't take that out of content. This is no longer a private harassment when he has done this to others before me and more than likely after me, which is why i posted this to bring awareness. Let's not attack each other over nothing please.