What's new

Apparently I Have A Stalker And He Needs To Be Stopped! I Need Your Help!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm not too sure if this creep plays other PS4 games but there is a serial stalker in the Soul Calibur community by the name of GoreKitten83 aka Shawn Moreau. If you come across him on PS4 beware because if you beat him, taunt, teabag, etc, he will send you hatemail to the extreme! He has gone as far as stalking your social media to harass you there, and even located people's address for threats. And I am the recent person he has done that too.

With me it started with a simple ranked match. I beat him and teabagged him. To me its harmless fun. To him, its like I killed his cat or something because he not only sent me hatemail on PSN, which I blocked, but he found my IG, Facebook, and Twitch. Here's where it gets really serious. He locates addresses and message me he knows mine. So now I'm taking this very serious. Below are tweets of not only my experience with him, but other's who have been harassed by this guy too.

I've been talking to old school SC players about him and found out Gorekitten has been doing this to people since Soul Calibur 5! How many years ago was that? TOO LONG for this behavior! And it needs to stop! I've been keeping this to myself but enough is enough! Report this psycho! A taunt, teabag, overkill is one thing in game, but NOTHING deserves harassing ANY player period! If you would please take the time to report this guy so he won't be doing this to anymore people in the community, it would help stop him. Or if anybody has any other options, please enlighten me because this shit is NOT OK!

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I dunno I'm not a particularly salty person but I've met some players online in MK, Tekken, and DOA that need a bullet to the dome. Like. I don't send hate mail. I don't wish most people ill will. Some of y'all be actin' like real bags of shit because of the anonymity the internet usually affords you. Some of the people that play fighting games are of the mind to track y'all down for being assholes, and are prepared to fight you in the streets over it lmao

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is lame and everyone should report him to authorities.

If I were you though, I’d stop egging him on and giving him tons of free publicity via social media, because that’s exactly what somebody who does this sort of thing wants. If you keep encouraging him by hurling insults at him, and giving him a back rub by making it a huge public deal everywhere, he’s getting exactly what he wanted out of this and it’ll motivate him to expand his efforts in the future.

So if I were you, I’d ignore his messages from now on, stop giving him validation, and pursue harassment claims via the sites in question and law enforcement.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is lame and everyone should report him to authorities.

If I were you though, I’d stop egging him on and giving him tons of free publicity, because that’s exactly what somebody who does this sort of thing wants. If you keep encouraging him by hurling insults at him, and giving him a back rub by making it a huge public deal everywhere, he’s getting exactly what he wanted out of this and it’ll motivate him to expand his efforts in the future.

So if I were you, I’d ignore his messages from now on, stop giving him validation, and pursue harassment claims via the sites in question and law enforcement.
Ive been running these same thoughts in my head and actually spoken with my fellow TYM members here before posting this, but heres the reason why i decided to bring this situation to light. Because HE WONT STOP! After messaging me on PSN and IG, he messages me on FB. BLOCKED. Then messages me on Twitch with the address. BLOCKED and reported! Nothing has been done so the least I can do let people know of this asshole.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Ive been running these same thoughts in my head and actually spoken with my fellow TYM members here before posting this, but heres the reason why i decided to bring this situation to light. Because HE WONT STOP! After messaging me on PSN and IG, he messages me on FB. BLOCKED. Then messages me on Twitch with the address. BLOCKED and reported! Nothing has been done so the least I can do let people know of this asshole.
Yeah I think your post here is fine, I just wouldn’t give him too much attention on social media, or bother replying to him.

portent

Noob
@JBeezYBabY Here's the adult answer. You may not like it, but you asked for help. Here's how you handle this.

First, stop doing childish things like responding him attempting to get the last word. This person made an implied threat on you by making it clear that he knows your address. Act like it is a threat (because it is) and treat it like one.

1. Responding to him, or talking about him in any way on social media is childish, it is antagonistic and you are only giving him more of a platform. You are only helping to create unnecessary drama. Stop this immediately.

2. Report the threat to the authorities and file a report. They may ask for your PS4. If you feel you have been threatened, then your safety means more than your PS4. The PS4 is evidence. Likewise, you can also give the authorities access to your SEN account with access to your PSN messages. With luck, they can track his IP and contact the authorities in his town/city.

3. Get a copy of the report once they are able to locate his IP, then call the authorities in his town/city and tell them that you would like to either press charges against him for threatening you and your family.

This is how you handle this issue. Please stop creating unnecessary drama.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is why I don't teabag or talk shit on mic and I always send GGs with a smile.
Apparently he still sends hatemail to people who simply just beat him.

Yeah I think your post here is fine, I just wouldn’t give him too much attention on social media, or bother replying to him.
@JBeezYBabY Here's the adult answer. You may not like it, but you asked for help. Here's how you handle this.

First, stop doing childish things like responding him attempting to get the last word. This person made an implied threat on you by making it clear that he knows your address. Act like it is a threat (because it is) and treat it like one.

1. Responding to him, or talking about him in any way on social media is childish, it is antagonistic and you are only giving him more of a platform. You are only helping to create unnecessary drama. Stop this immediately.

2. Report the threat to the authorities and file a report. They may ask for your PS4. If you feel you have been threatened, then your safety means more than your PS4. The PS4 is evidence. Likewise, you can also give the authorities access to your SEN account with access to your PSN messages. With luck, they can track his IP and contact the authorities in his town/city.

3. Get a copy of the report once they are able to locate his IP, then call the authorities in his town/city and tell them that you would like to either press charges against him for threatening you and your family.

This is how you handle this issue. Please stop creating unnecessary drama.
Let me clarify. The only time I responded to him was the same night he found my IG. THATS IT! After that day, he later found my Facebook and i did not respond. I don't know how long ago that was, but it was at least 1 month in between the two messages. So i BEEN left it alone and was over it. BUT HE KEPT FINDING ME! I don't respond. I just block. So for you @portent to say I'm creating unnecessary drama is bullshit.