What's new

Apologies to TYM

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Your past thread was godlike i enjoyed even if i didn't agreed with most of your opinions, i think most of us are in the same page when it comes down to the Input design we're currently facing. So thank you for that.

A game that doesn't allow me to do exactly what i told the game to do on that critical time frame, and in fact there is a chance i might get a random move instead its not competitive and its bad for business.

I'm still kinda sad, that i didn't talked much about this during the MKX era, maybe if so, we wouldn't have much issues with the current game, still NRS its one hell of a listener and i've never seen a Dev company listening as much on their competitive scene. I'm optimist they will address this eventually in the couple patches, the faster the better, so i'm kinda relaxed, and will definitely expect to take this game serious when they do, until then Tekken 7 all the way.

Why does the "fgc" seem to have so many bitchy whiny aplogogy drama teenage angst bullshit than any other genre I've ever seen?

These posts are hilarious.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Why does the "fgc" seem to have so many bitchy whiny aplogogy drama teenage angst bullshit than any other genre I've ever seen?

These posts are hilarious.
It's not the only one. Same goes for DOTA and such games. Go to any internet cafe and you'll know what do I mean.

E

Eldriken

I never thought I would learn what I'm learning now on a gaming forum. lol

Glad to see you do this, Karaoke. It takes a lot of guts to publicly apologize. Props, my friend. Just work in dialing it back like you said you will and you're golden.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
See now I need to go back and read whatever shenanies happened in the the other threads because I'm out of the loop. So my advice to @karaokelove is to keep doing you in respect to things like the Cheetah Guide and bringing up insightful observations about the game. However, let some time pass after binge playing so your need to vent frustration doesn't override the style/tone of your message or detract too hard from your overall points.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
The only thing I think you should apologize for is letting your emotion take over on how you presented yourself, and calling the game "Shit" when it's only been out less than a month.

Other than that, you made valid points and you really didn't need to apologize for that. There are some issues with the game and some dislikes I agree with. And you have every right to say what your are upset about on a forum.
=

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@VSC_Supreme Can you please edit the quote in yout post? It makes it look like I said something I didn't. I already have to put up with enough nonsense without people thinking I said something like that.